Zilean assists

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jmac245

03-21-2010

Can time bomb please give assists if the champion its on is killed before it goes off. It causes a opposing player to panic and often makes them stop attacking and run it seems like it should recieve some sort of reward. This is extremely annoying and often causes me to be poor late game.

CapnForc

03-21-2010

Try to get some auto-attacks in if you can. Zilean has a very long auto-attack range, so use it.

SltrHouse

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac245 View Post
Can time bomb please give assists if the champion its on is killed before it goes off. It causes a opposing player to panic and often makes them stop attacking and run it seems like it should recieve some sort of reward. This is extremely annoying and often causes me to be poor late game.

How do you play your zilean? I never bomb unless i can dual bomb. E-Q-W-Q, if i cannot do that combo i usually harass or auto attack. by end game i either have 20 kills or 20 assists or a mix of both with 20 stacks of mejais :-)

Always auto attack so you get the assist as well.

Kriptini

03-21-2010

It's better to stick a Time Bomb on your allied melee or tank champion than put it on an enemy, in all honesty.

When I'm playing Eve, I'll ask Zilean to put his Time Bomb on me. Then I go stealth and let it explode on enemies, then leave stealth and get the kill, giving Zilean an assist. =)