Five tanks. WWHHHAAAATTT!!!??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forerunner5699

03-19-2010

Oh god. This was a FUN game. Heck, i don't even remember if we lost or won, i just remember that it was hilariously fun.

Jaikaro

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forerunner5699 View Post
Oh god. This was a FUN game. Heck, i don't even remember if we lost or won, i just remember that it was hilariously fun.
I played against a team that was pretty much the same, except they had a Taric instead of Malph I believe. Every one of them got Spirit Visage and took forever to kill >< We won the game, but **** was it a pain.

Zantai

Friend of Urf

03-19-2010

It's a scientific fact that 5 tank teams will lose 95.222% of the time, but that 4.778% is golden :P

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Blitz isn't really a tank

stickblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

In my experience playing against tank teams, all it takes is spirit visages, warmogs, and sunfire capes and it's ungodly hard to beat them.

Quicktim3

03-19-2010

ok.....

dorkbrains

03-19-2010

lmao....that was our game :P i played the mordekaiser. one of the people on our team decided to leave so there was no chance....gg.

Zonosaki

03-19-2010

Dr. Mundo isn't a tank either. Because at Mid to High ELO if you build him as a tank you will get your ass handed to you. Thats the reason people think hes a crappy hero. The smart build is DPS. He's quite strong and hits 900s when you complete the build.

Beegly Boogs

03-19-2010

Blitz, Mundo, and Mort are not tanks.

Handbananna

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
It's a scientific fact that 5 tank teams will lose 95.222% of the time, but that 4.778% is golden :P
This fact is proven by "made up interweb sciences inc", and endorsed by "Statistics made up on the spot".