Most/Least seen heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

03-19-2010

For you which would be the heroes you feel you encounter the most and which heroes you rarely encounter. Some heroes just don't get enough play time while others garner all the love.

I most often run into Annie - and yes laning against her can be annoying.

I never see Tryndamere. Hell I've run into more Heimerdingers and Udyrs than Tryndamere. I guess the op buffs then huge nerfs he got did him in

Schfifty5

03-19-2010

I never see heimerdinger, annie is a bit common, shaco is a bit rare but the most common for me is probaly twitch, i hate him

Eternal0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Most seen: Twitch, Warwick, Ashe, Shaco
Least seen: Blitzcrank, Aniva, Nunu, Alistar, Shen

This is of course outside of free weekends

Jman69

03-19-2010

Least played: Rammus, Cho'Gath, Poppy

edit: Most played: Ashe, Jax, Ryze, Shaco, Sivir

LoL is too buggy

03-19-2010

least: Heimer

most: Ezreal =/

Shirk

03-19-2010

Most: Ashe, Tristana, Jax
Least: Janna, Udyr, Veigar

Schfifty5

03-19-2010

i forgot bout rammus, he is a rare species, cho'gath i see, he tends to get a fair few kills on me for some reason.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Tryndamere is fine, he just has to show Morgana why his right arm is a lot stronger than his left arm.

I don't know, I never really pay attention to my team beyond:

Asking myself if I need to pick Annie, Alistar, Card Master, Fiddle, Jax, or Sivir. :|

Skarvo

03-19-2010

Well, I see tons of Teemo, Ashe, Twitch (even when not free), Jax, Fiddlesticks, Annie, and Zilean.

My rarest ones are Sion, Anivia, Blitzcrank, and Janna.

Funny thins is, Anivia Blitzcrank, Janna, and Cho'gath are my main Chars, its so fun to play them without other people who suck with them (Anivia and Janna mostly here) trying to rustle in on my territory. Since the day I bought her, other than free weeks, I have played maybe 2 total games with another anivia, and never against me, so I dont get to show em how to really freeze people to death

Sheshi

03-19-2010

I am currently making a tally of which heroes are being used per random game (11 in total, since I don't count because I would just use 1 hero).

I'll be posting something about it soon.