Shaco's Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpikeSpigel

05-04-2011

Ok i haven't play for 2 months but i remember well how jitbs are reacting with neutrals. For example after double jungling at lizard and golems i was heading to wraith camp to hit lvl 3. My main issue after i returned is that the aggro of neutrals have changed, they tend to target me after the fear something that didn't happened 2 months ago or to be honest wasn't happening so often but now 90% of the time i get the aggro.
Am i missing something?

PS: I have over 400 games with shaco and i am playing him almost 2 years.

thebigstop

05-04-2011

they have nerfed shaco so much i dont doubt that they changed the aggro on it. they still havent fixed his other JITB where the fear doesnt have the same range as the attack on it.
i hate how so many people QQ and good champs get nerfed and new champs seem to wreck older ones

Dystopiux

05-04-2011

attack after they focus the jitb

SpikeSpigel

05-04-2011

True they have nerf every ability he has. Maybe the most nerfed champion in lol.(if you count and the indirect nerfs you are wondering why they haven't remove him yet)

SpikeSpigel

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyGirI View Post
attack after they focus the jitb
Yeah i figure that much but still that crappy change mess my jungling time, as if shaco jungling schedule wasn't delicate enough.

BZ Warrior

05-05-2011

sigh i jitb golemn and they dont even attack the golem buff.
killed my jungle right there

SpikeSpigel

05-05-2011

Can someone from Riot tell us if the change to aggro is intentional or result of a general change to how the neutrals reacting.

Xyltin

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeSpigel View Post
True they have nerf every ability he has. Maybe the most nerfed champion in lol.(if you count and the indirect nerfs you are wondering why they haven't remove him yet)
Twitch, Jax after remake, Shaco is the order of nerfs.

The aggro didnt get changed, but the neutral mob behavior in general.
In this case it only affects shaco and his JitB.
try to let someone else hit your mobs in the jungle once before you attack.
Also wait till fear is over before hitting them. this way they should target the JitB over you.

ClockworkBling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
Also wait till fear is over before hitting them. this way they should target the JitB over you.
The problem here is that the fear duration, where you should be getting free hits on the mob, is turned into you watching the mob run around. This wastes a few seconds of free hits, which is sometimes longer than the duration of the JitB before the mobs beat it to death.

SpikeSpigel

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkBling View Post
The problem here is that the fear duration, where you should be getting free hits on the mob, is turned into you watching the mob run around. This wastes a few seconds of free hits, which is sometimes longer than the duration of the JitB before the mobs beat it to death.
Yeah i can't understand riot at all, shaco was a 20 min champion anyway, clearing jungle and ganging was his one trick to get an advantage early game.