I'll Look At your Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freöhr

05-04-2011

Post the link up here. Here are my champions. If you would critique them and post in their threads I would be super happy.. My Champions!

Anyways, bring in the champions!

I will give critique spell by spell then give an overview, then suggest changes. And then give a 1-10 rating.

Hoofster

05-04-2011

I'll get the ball rolling for you.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=711048

Mir'pear the death Weaver

Freöhr

05-04-2011

Looking at:

Mir'pear

Passive: Problem. With 500 AP, it will start off hitting at 100, but then your next hit will be 300. Plus your current attack damage, around 100. So basically 400 attack damage is kind of overpowered for a caster. Other than that, just a plain old damage boost.

Q: It's decent. Very reminiscent to Kayle's Righteous Fury, but it seems like it fits on this champion fine. Regarding the bonus damage, you should increase it - .3 of 500 AP is about 166, + 150 is only about 300. If you increased the damage though, it would be overpowered early game. You should give it a better AP ratio.

W: I like this ability. It is pretty much like Casseopea's, except for the fact that it will always stun one person and slow the rest. Now that I think about it, it is almost exactly like Casseopea's ult. I recommend changing it or adding something fun, or a new mechanic. Meh.

E: 42 is a lot of magic resist. A little too much in my opinion. Other than that, I like it. Again, it slightly resembled another one of Casseopea's spells, but you changed it a bunch. The damage (about 500 with 500 AP) is pretty balanced. It's like Annie's Disintegrate in terms of damage/CD. Nice spell, but I recommend toning down the magic resist.

R: Perfect ult, very fitting. Can be used as an escape, or placed right on the enemy team. The egg damage is perfect.

I like what you've done, but her damage seems a little crazy. Especially the passive. You should also increase the AP ratio of Q by a little so his Q does more scaled damage. The W isn't that creative, but the new targeting mechanic is. Nothing to say. The ult tops her off with an escape or a teamfight tide turner.
Creativity: Spider Queen isn't that creative, so I'd give you a 7/10.
Numbers: These are pretty balanced, but the passive is just to OP, and the Q is too not. 8/10
Skills: These are pretty cool, she has a main nuke, a CC, a movement speed buff and ranged attack. You did them in a cool way, so I will give you a 9/10.

Meridian

05-04-2011

If you take a look at one or two of mine, I'll certainly repay the favor. Might do it anyway.

So here goes:
Requiem

Luminari

Nyx

Hoofster

05-04-2011

The passive is high because its her primary source of damage, it supposed to make ap into her ad. Which is why Q damage is low, it procs on next hit so you get the bonus the passive and her ad in one attack. Ty for reviewing, as soon as I can decide which ones I'll review some of yours, you have so many =D.

Freöhr

05-04-2011

Reading yours Meridian - here is the new link to my new thread by the way: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=716529

edit: your links are broken

Freöhr

05-04-2011

I will read yours Meridian, but the links are broken. I'll be watching the thread.

Meridian

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxxan417 View Post
Reading yours Meridian - here is the new link to my new thread by the way: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=716529

edit: your links are broken
Oh ****ation. I will update them when I get home.

PedestrianA

05-04-2011

This is my champion:

Rayan

Most of the numbers are not filled in, and it will be rather low for a certain, if possible could you plz help me to fill it? Only thing to be sure is that the range is large enough.

Zerozerker

05-04-2011

Here's mine: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=715074

I posted my thoughts on Sayln in his topic because I think he's an interesting idea with some good potential.