New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JMB GiantRooster

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadJester View Post
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?? Wow, i feel less intelligent after reading it. :/

Scondoro

03-14-2010

Heimer skin plz?

Trollgasm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2010

Um, Can't Riot at least tell us its delayed or any infomation?

I just want to know what happened.

hobojo101

03-14-2010

when is the new champ coming out? like the date or something, cuz the end of the week is today and there has been no updates yet. I just really like to no and the new champ looks freakin amazing

LordBane999

03-14-2010

I'm wondering myself where the patch is I was sure it was being released today..................

P.S. would love to see a ghost nasus skin with a ghost style ulti

Potatopeeler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifteenspade View Post
guys what he means is odds r in the 3 days the patch will come out since one the skins is a scottish one and st patricks days comin up and all
your and idiot!!!!!

"The day is a national holiday of Ireland: a bank holiday in Northern Ireland and a public holiday in the Republic of Ireland. It is also widely celebrated in Great Britain, the United States, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Montserrat. There are also celebrations in other major cities throughout the world."-wikipedia

DOES IT SAY SCOTTISH IN THERE AT ALL?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!! ITS IRISH!

Potatopeeler

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabonidus View Post
.....I know a few scottish people that would be offended by that statement. St. Patrick's Day is an Irish holiday, not scottish. You might be thinking of "Saint Andrews Day", which was/is a popular feast holiday in Scotland.8P

But, I digress. Perhaps they ARE waiting for the holiday, since a lot of people are going to be off. But I doubt they're doing it because it fits better with the Highlander skin. Perhaps you could stretch Ezreal's skin to the whole 'wearing green' tradition, but I somehow doubt the delay had to do with any of these things.

Thank you. Im IRISH and was very offended by that statement. No offense to your scottish friends but you get my point.

IPewPewUQQ

03-14-2010

thank you mrcrumb for making me waste my day waiting for the patch.

Tsukimizu

03-14-2010

Wow. The reason I said St. Patty's Day isn't cause the skins ARE Irish, but because that's the only major "British"country that isn't represented. Both England and Scotland re represented all they need now is Wales and the fact that St. Patty's Day is the release date is all but assured. I mean really, what better way to throw people off than not having "Lucky Charms" or any of that other steriotypical junk?

Phrenzied

03-14-2010

Oh and btw is there an exact price on Ezreal's IP cost yet?

Since skins are usually 500 RP so if it's 1495 RP it will be either 6300 IP or 3150 IP
Hope my reasoning helps