New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

I got excited, though we would finally get a Singed skin. =(

hooskillingyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Ghost Fiddle = insta-buy! I've been waiting for it. =D Thanks Skins team!

Kaiy

03-09-2010

I'm going to say this preemptively because I know exactly what you money grabbers are going to do. PLEASE don't put a high price on the Pirate skin. I've been waiting a long time for it and so have many others, and squeezing us for more RP is going to be a huge kick in the teeth to the people who continue to support this game.

You constantly put out new characters and skins and other random money makers, with hardly any attempt to sort the games stability out. The client still crashes after every other game, the matchmaking system is utterly pointless, and we went far too long without chat last week. Balance is also something you have a major problem with, when a hero is too strong you nerf them to the point of being utterly unplayable, giving me the feeling that you pour the majority of your time at HQ making skins rather than improving the game.

(in EU at least)
Customer service is awful
Piss poor communication from people in power
This post itself is proof of how little they do over there, as no threads like this, informing us of the upcoming patch exists on EU forums.

The game may be free, but the people who have bought RP have a stake in it, and deserve some respect and a certain standard of quality. I myself have spent more on RP than I would on an xbox game, I don't deserve to be screwed for something I've been waiting months for.

Kitteh

03-09-2010

Also, when can we expect this patch?

durpado

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitteh View Post
Also, when can we expect this patch?
The way they are talking about it either tomorrow or the day after. Giving people at least 3-4 days to get the ezreal bundle. Quite exciting.

Noveson

03-09-2010

Cool still no Shaco skin. But another new skin already for a new character. Lame as hell

Unkol

03-09-2010

So loving the new Tryn skin. I'm going to finally pick him up just because of it.

S0nic

03-09-2010

Ezreal skin looks like just a simple recolor... No thanks!

Mistress Cuddles

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiok View Post
Ezreal skin looks like just a simple recolor... No thanks!
just like the mordekaiser one's and most of them - who care's if there recolor's there still bad ass

GameMasta

03-09-2010

Really? a Nottingham skin? That's lame that character could look soo cool with some metal look or or blacked out with a bright gold/ or red glowing glove. What did you do.. you you gave him a green coat and called him robinhood. I'm very disappointed i was looking forward to the skin bundle for this guy and you just made it not worth spending money on.

For future reference Riot (please listen cuz i will only say it once) to make money $$$ you should make skins look (now here it comes this is the key part) BETTER than the original skin.

I know it sounds simple but it works.. oh well at least you will make money on the ghost and tryndemere.