New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 39
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

03-08-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners, please take note! The wait for the new patch will soon be over. Ezreal is joining the League of Legends, and he brought his friend Highland Tryndamere to the party. And they're in good company... at least if you consider ghosts to be good company!

Nottingham Ezreal Bundle

We'll be releasing a new champion, and you'll have the opportunity to pick up the first skin for this new champ at 50% off. Snag the always fashionable Ezrael along with his Nottingham threads at a reduced price. But remember: this offer will be available for a limited time only.

Ezreal Champion + Nottingham Ezreal skin (normally 1495 RP), will be only 1235 RP!

This bundle will be available through the end of the first weekend post-patch, so don't miss out! Click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase this Ezreal bundle.

Ghost Skins Have Arrived!

If you've ever played a game as either Gangplank or Fiddlesticks, you might have noticed two particular phantom skins at the champion selection that exhibit a conspicuous lack of availability. Well, the wait is over. The Spooky Gangplank and Spectral Fiddlesticks skins are on their way!

To celebrate the coming of the ghosts, these skins will be available for 20% off through the end of the patch weekend. After that, the ghost skins will return to their regular price. Oh, it's a good day to be a Runeterran… unless of course you're afraid of ghosts. Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these ghost skins.

Highland Tryndamere

Also in the new patch, the Barbarian King will have some sweet Scottish digs available. If you’ve ever caught yourself humming bagpipe music, experiencing a craving for haggis, or wishing you had more occasions to wear that kilt you’ve got hung up in your closet, this one is going to be a must have for you. So shout your favorite battle cry, sharpen your claymore, and click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase the Highland Tryndamere skin. The pipes, the pipes are calling!

UPDATE: These bundle sales have ended.

Weretoad

03-08-2010

Fantastic! Interesting all of the screens are on TT :P

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-08-2010

Oh snap!
Ghost gangplank and fiddle are finally here!

Oh and btw is there an exact price on Ezreal's IP cost yet?

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

FINALLY!!!! buying the three things
Ezreal pack and ghost guys!

P.S. Didn't saw the Trynd there, **** glad I didn't spent my RP on Heroes XD and I smell a **** high price on the ghost ones so I guess I'll be short on RP XD what to do!?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-08-2010

Yay no more threads asking how to get the ghost skins!

Fennec

Recruiter

03-08-2010

Where's my French maid nid

Venzael

Friend of Urf

03-08-2010

Squeeee!!! :3

Praetor Kamahl

03-08-2010

Where is my Malphite skin Riot!? I see it right there in the test realm! This is an outrage!

Keysaki

03-08-2010

WOOOOHOOOO Skin for my Main Champ AND the new champ I have been waiting for, Love you Riot!!!!!!1111ONEONE

Acrimony

03-08-2010

ow wow, not when i see a glowing creepy potion induced scarcrow i can **** my pants more hahaha great job on the ghost skins riot cant wait till they are 1950 RP each lol but you know what thats worth it maybe... but maybe they should start out on sale because they are very well known and you will sell alot more imo

1234511 ... 39