Summoner Showcase – Issue #24

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

04-15-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Summoners! Give your eyes a rest from all those games and check out this new Summoner Showcase!

My LoLing Ponies
Footman is no stranger to community contests, and this time he’s asked summoners to draw My Little Pony versions of champions. It is more entertaining and creative than you could ever imagine.

League Origami
Armorbreak has incredible dexterity and skill, and utilizes both to fold plain, uninteresting paper into friggin’ awesome champion figures! We’ve rarely seen Blitzcrank and Cho’Gath look so delicate.

Dance Master Phreak
You can now control Phreak’s smooth dance moves! We were the last to know about UglyDance where you upload a photograph and make a figure dance around, but luckily we were introduced under the best possible circumstances. Next we expect a flash app: Phreak’s Mad Game. Make it happen, summoners!

We’ve wrapped up one more week of inventive fan work, but keep your eyes open for more submissions to send in to Summoner_Showcase@RiotGames.com! We look at each one and Keep them in a vault for release every Friday.

Fold some paper, practice your favorite Phreak dance, and we’ll see you next week!

PowerSmoker

04-15-2011

nice ! but i can't moonwalk like him though

Edit : but maybe the Turtle dance ?

http://theuglydance.com/?v=whuuzfmtlv

Gentoon

04-15-2011

I'd be willing to pony up for some of those miniature horses. Just saying.

C00LST0RYBR0

04-15-2011

Nice Bling.

Skytop

04-15-2011

I thumbs up still

BustyChicksFTW

04-15-2011

I don't get all the nerds and virgins going OMGWTFBBQ on nikasaur. She's not hot or cute. She's normal.

The only thing attractive about her is her enthusiasm, her smile and her joyfulness, which are probably fake since she's getting paid to do those summoner showcases.

Summary: Calm down people and go outside, god, you're computer won't burn down in flames if you leave it alone for a day or two.

Edit: Watch this post get downvoted until it's closed by virgins.

LaughingWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

dat boogie

Andreew

04-15-2011

DMP website is gold!

Zeirnaton

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyChicksFTW View Post
I don't get all the nerds and virgins going OMGWTFBBQ on nikasaur. She's not hot or cute.

The only thing attractive about her is her enthusiasm, her smile and her joyfulness, which are probably fake since she's getting paid to do those summoner showcases.

Summary: Calm down people and go outside, god, you're computer won't burn down in flames if you leave it alone for a day or two.

lol I down voted you

LysolCleaner

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyChicksFTW View Post
I don't get all the nerds and virgins going OMGWTFBBQ on nikasaur. She's not hot or cute.

jealous much??lol

1234511 ... 17