A Few Classic Champions just got More Affordable!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wise Squirrel

04-14-2011

Good call ;p.

neonhate

04-14-2011

they got cheaper because riot is ******s and refuse to update old champs to balance the new op ******ry.

keJ

04-14-2011

Not that impressed....

If the IP system didn't have so many issues maybe lowering the IP cost of these champs would matter.

A Taco Supreme

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighstagazi View Post
If we went your way, should they offer this every patch whenever there is a skill change? An item that champion uses changes? A summoner spell you use with that champion changes? A summoner spell your OPPONENTS use AGAINST you changes?

You can say "only when a champion gets a remake", but then who decides if the changes are dramatic enough to qualify? Not everyone is going to be happy, so they had to draw their line somewhere. Considering the amount of IP you can earn (180-200/day from a single 20-30 minute vs AI game), quibbling over getting an IP refund on a 1350 champ seems pretty meaningless. Even the most reasonable casual player can earn 1300 IP/week if they cared to.
Im not saying that every change constitutes something. But when you take a champ, and edit all is powers, and make you have to play him in a different way because your build just doesn't work anymore sucks. and that its not like its the end of the world if people gets refunds bro, i dont see why your hating so hard on your fellow players

asaface

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgeEmer View Post
do we get back our ip if we bought those champions in the past?

so you guys don't want some of your ip back?. Like if you bought malphite for 3150 in the past, wouldn't you want your 1800 ip back just to be fair?
why was he downvoted, i second this notion, i want my ip back!!!!!!!

VicariousVesper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

Well, at this point, I'll say this.

Yay: Price drops
Nay: Too many Ryzes. It was nice when everyone spammed Kassadin and a few other overpowered champions.

Now it's Brand and Ryze. That's it, and Ryze is VERY strong for 450 IP.

Replace Ryze with Annie in the 450 ip bracket, and I could see it, but now....

..Everyone has one of 3 overpowered casters. (Survivability/Cooldown King - Ryze | AOE - Brand | 1 on 1 Burst - Anivia).

Everyone should NOT have one of em for cheap.

Again. Garen needs 450 status, but that's irrelevant. Unless Ryze is getting nerfed, this'll be a bad, bad thing.

Pnoy

04-14-2011

Riot, once again you rock! :]

MD The C

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

NO ONE..
Has asked what I thought first.

Jeez kids, stop whining about what you just bought!
That is like buying food from the store, and then it going on sale the next day.
It sucks.
But you will live on.
Deal with it...

MY QUESTION!
Has RP gone lower as well, to match with the IP Costs being lowered?

Typhron

04-14-2011

Bought the Collector's edition. Still don't regret it.

Thank you Riot.

bluefalcon1

04-14-2011

can you make some off the 6300 champions cheaper? :P