Vlad in Ranked play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I LOVE BARCELONA

04-14-2011

First of all vlad isn't a tank or a pure AP carry, he has horrible AP ratios, so his based of magic pen. He does have a lot of HP but that doesn't mean that you have to initiate team fights with him.

and Remember when your W(pool) is on cd, and you get focused you will die as quickly ad yi..

sharpsh00ta7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

If your teammates dont need it, be sure to grab blue buff because 25% cdr is absofruitly wonderful on vlad.

Also one of the biggest mistakes I see vlads doing is being too aggressive early, sure you can harras at no cost with Q, but the high(ish) cd and not great damage means your likely to take more damage than you put out against a good player. By all means Harrass if its safe but just because you have pool doesnt make you invincible :P, many vlads I have killed because they keep trying to harrass early with Q and I just drop back take a hit, hit em back and wtach as they lose 200hp from creeps everytime.

One more thing..always keep an eye on your enemies items, if there is a MBR or DFG in the works this is high time for some MR. Force of nature is costly but is hugelyy benefical for vlad because of the scaling regen, some much needed movespeed (vlad is very slow) and of course the high MR.

Funny story I played a normal game a few days ago as veigar and the enemy team had a vlad. He had exactly the bas MR of 30 and I had sorc boots + 10mpen in runes. By late game I had over 500AP and a DFG. Vlad had close to 4k hp. Needless to say I was doing just over 50% of his hp in 1 hit with no resistance. 1shot for over 2k damage is pretty lols<<<dont be that vlad.

cLHx1

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpsh00ta7 View Post
If your teammates dont need it, be sure to grab blue buff because 25% cdr is absofruitly wonderful on vlad.

Also one of the biggest mistakes I see vlads doing is being too aggressive early, sure you can harras at no cost with Q, but the high(ish) cd and not great damage means your likely to take more damage than you put out against a good player. By all means Harrass if its safe but just because you have pool doesnt make you invincible :P, many vlads I have killed because they keep trying to harrass early with Q and I just drop back take a hit, hit em back and wtach as they lose 200hp from creeps everytime.

One more thing..always keep an eye on your enemies items, if there is a MBR or DFG in the works this is high time for some MR. Force of nature is costly but is hugelyy benefical for vlad because of the scaling regen, some much needed movespeed (vlad is very slow) and of course the high MR.

Funny story I played a normal game a few days ago as veigar and the enemy team had a vlad. He had exactly the bas MR of 30 and I had sorc boots + 10mpen in runes. By late game I had over 500AP and a DFG. Vlad had close to 4k hp. Needless to say I was doing just over 50% of his hp in 1 hit with no resistance. 1shot for over 2k damage is pretty lols<<<dont be that vlad.
I play vlad the same way. right down to the magic pen. he is awesome, but lately people have been stacking MR.. and by late end game if you havnt already won, you might as well /surrender... ive been 45-12-20's with vlad in and out of ranked.. if you dont win by end game/mid game.. then your team is horrible and youre screwed anyways.

but also being so good at vlad, i know how to shut him down

Call Mee Maybee

04-14-2011

**** Sharpshoota.. /applause. I've never seen anyone suggest FoN on Vlad and was pretty sure that I was the only person who incorporates it into my built. FoN is godmode on Vlad (after you get some AP's of course).
I also agree with you on blue buff and early game modesty. If only we could convince the majority of Vlad players on this site that Vlad + CDR = pretty important maybe there would be less trolling Vlads in the world.