Sion with 800 AD?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

So i was played a ranked match a last night and after about 60-70 minutes we were finally starting to push the enemy team. I was playing Sion and I had 800 Attack damage, so i decided to go and do some BDing like a yi would. And so i came up to the turret and hit it for a whole 113 Damage? what? does anyone else have this problem when you play sion because i was expecting alittle more damage done to the turret than 113... lol?

Is there an issue with sion and turrets or is it just me?

urmamasllama

04-11-2011

what you have described is literally impossible unless he had six fully stacked bloodthirsters and if that was the case how was he moving around the map?

BlackLordDragonX

04-11-2011

probably the fact that when you bd turrets have 200+ armor and reduce 80-90% of your dmg.Also 800?Really?This seems possible

Stylo

04-11-2011

If your on your own the mechanics are that turrets are tough. Plus the damage turrets is greatly reduced

Razikk

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
what you have described is literally impossible unless he had six fully stacked bloodthirsters and if that was the case how was he moving around the map?
Then lets say he did have 6 stacked BT and managed to get to a tower. care to answer the question?

Arisal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLordDragonX View Post
probably the fact that when you bd turrets have 200+ armor and reduce 80-90% of your dmg.Also 800?Really?This seems possible
This

EmpyrealCookie

04-11-2011

armor pen > flat damage
Learn to play.

MittenMagick

04-11-2011

800 AD? Um.... 65 with E, so 735 AD from items....

Bloodthirsters give the most with 100 each unless you somehow managed to get more than 4000 mana with him and got a Manamune...

And currently waiting for a game to load so I can't check match history.

But, basically, turret armor with no enemy minions around is pretty high. I'll check in this game exactly what it is.

IPlayForKeeps

04-11-2011

65 AD from E, plus Sion's base damage. Also, is no one here counting the fact that he probably farmed his HP up all game and then bought an Atma's...?

BearExperiment

04-11-2011

amror pen, turrets have alot of armor, a last whisper may have been a little more useful than the 6th BT in hind sight. Maybe even a youmuus.

12345 ... 6