Is anyone else sick of people building AP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

creamfrache

04-10-2011

Quote:
People need to learn to play for themselves instead of copying high elo players.
but if high elo players play ap tf why wouldnt it be viable?

Icarus Penna

04-10-2011

Tested both AP TF and AD TF, both are viable, but with different play style. You should admit that there're several champs that is hybrid in nature (eg. Kayle, Katarina, Poppy), of course you may favor the one you're more suitable with.

A Retarded Clown

04-10-2011

AP tf and AP shaco AND ap YI can all work, tho I'd rather go AD on yi since his AP is quite weaker.

AP shaco >>>>>>>AD shaco. Think abt it. Too squishy to AA, long cd deceive, other spells all scale with AP and his clone is pretty worthless.

With AP his boxes hurt, his shiv hurts, his clone really hurts and his Deceive is still an amazing spell that does loads dmg with lich bane.

If I want an actual assassin who can instagib a squish, def AP shaco over AD since even if AD shaco manages, its def a suicide mission.

Aspd shaco is more generic and useful against the average tankyass team.

bladeofwill

04-10-2011

AP yi and tf work. However, people who are doing builds outside of the 'norm' should tell their team in advance.

Fluffy1

04-11-2011

shaco, tf and yi are the dps heroes who have perfectly viable AP builds, they arent much more difficult than their ad counterparts to play and give the option of burst over sustained while keeping their characters unique utility.

tris and trynd however while their ap builds can work are too inconsistence and too difficult to pull off, hybrid builds are more viable but more costly and dont give the desired results.

TurtleWorld

04-11-2011

AP TF > AD TF

There is no reason to build AD TF. TF's range is absolutely terrible and the only skill he has that scales with AD is red card which you would never pull over gold anyways. AD TF is just a gimmick and would only work if you were playing BD TF which is also a gimmick. But hey, gimmicks can work.

But yea, I agree. I hate it when people build AP Teemo and think it works.

Rylar D

04-11-2011

I love screw around builds. AP Trynd? Hell, I've done AP Garen and had it work.

You'd never catch me trying that **** in ranked though. Ranked is srs bsns.

gom99

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWorld View Post
AP TF > AD TF

There is no reason to build AD TF. TF's range is absolutely terrible and the only skill he has that scales with AD is red card which you would never pull over gold anyways. AD TF is just a gimmick and would only work if you were playing BD TF which is also a gimmick. But hey, gimmicks can work.

But yea, I agree. I hate it when people build AP Teemo and think it works.
AP Teemo does work. The weakest AP char he mentioned in the list is AP Tryn.

AP Teemo, TF, Shaco and Yi (to a lesser degree) are all viable.

Maxmatical

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroudedbypain View Post
Never seen an AP fate with good damage out put and doesn't feed
Bigfatjiji would like a word

Ionic Breeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

AP Teemo hurts like a truck when running into his stack of shrooms..