Shaco: IE rush, Bloodrazor or Reginaid build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haruhiist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

ATM everyone is going Bloodrazor, haven't seen many people using Reginaid's build yet (Wriggles, Mobility, 2 Daggers, Black Cleaver, PD, Banshee, IE) and no one seems to be using IE first anymore.

I mean IE after Wriggles and Boots btw.

What do you guys think though, think IE rushing is bad? It's my favourite build personally but then Shaco feels much more bursty while the other 2 builds are more over-time DPS. What if I went for a Zeal before IE to provide Attack Speed and Crit Chance?

SabbathViper

04-10-2011

You don't rush IE because you need your Decieve to be higher level to get the most synergy with it.

I typically build Wriggles > Wits End > Bloodrazor > Survival > Malady > Situational

I build them in parts as needed, so not strictly always in that order as completed items (survivability, etc). Decieve still hits hard on squishies and the on-hit rips them up - especially if you pop clone, which also procs on-hit effects. 8% of their life per second, malady shredding their MR to nothing, wits end giving +40 damage x2 and draining 80 mana per hit (great on tanks), etc.

Please Report Me

04-11-2011

Reginald isn't that high of elo for nothing.

There is a reason he uses that build

BECAUSE IT WORKS

SabbathViper

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPl4n8 View Post

BECAUSE IT WORKS
So everything that is done in high ELO against super competitive teams with amazing coordination should be done in low or mid ELO where the game is played completely differently.

You're smart.

Sir JamSession

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabbathViper View Post
So everything that is done in high ELO against super competitive teams with amazing coordination should be done in low or mid ELO where the game is played completely differently.

You're smart.
Not. But it stands to reason that they had good reason for doing it. Maybe we can take a hint <shrug>.

Please Report Me

04-11-2011

Quote:

You're smart.
Use his build as a base. Create your own.

I figured someone with a small amount of intelligence would understand that from what I said.

Please Report Me

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir JamSession View Post
Not. But it stands to reason that they had good reason for doing it. Maybe we can take a hint <shrug>.
OH LOOK, he understood what I meant just fine.

Why didn't you?

Haruhiist

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPl4n8 View Post

BECAUSE IT WORKS
I never said that build was bad.

I'm just asking if there could be an alternative build involving IE that could work.

Why so easily agitated?

Besides, Reginaid used to do a Bloodrazor build and recently switched to this Black Cleaver build. It's entirely possible there's another build out there (involving IE) that could be better than this build that he hasn't figured out yet.

:|

Taquito

04-11-2011

They just use that build to get a better clone damage output

dirtpoor

04-11-2011

Quote:
You don't rush IE because you need your Decieve to be higher level to get the most synergy with it.

I typically build Wriggles > Wits End > Bloodrazor > Survival > Malady > Situational

I build them in parts as needed, so not strictly always in that order as completed items (survivability, etc). Decieve still hits hard on squishies and the on-hit rips them up - especially if you pop clone, which also procs on-hit effects. 8% of their life per second, malady shredding their MR to nothing, wits end giving +40 damage x2 and draining 80 mana per hit (great on tanks), etc.
I bet all the people that downvoted you are people that have never once tried "on hit" build with shaco. Having you and your clone sap their mana, dammage and stack spell pen, and take %s of their life away each hit is so **** valuable if you know how to use your clone right.

Shaco can get more free hits in than WW if played right (counting the clones auto-attacks) and yet "On Hit" build is viable just because WW gets 5 free hits with his ult.