Warwick Guide as of Most recent Patch!

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seventhletters

03-03-2010

Firstly, thanks to you all for great postings and feed back, much apreaciated.

Drypenguin- i edited the guide to show summoner spells. Also im a bit of a nub with runes but i use armor pen for red, crit damege for blue and quint, and crit chance for yellow. i know its not the best but its what works for me.

Wildfire- definitly going to try out your mastery and rune page ideas, it may take me awhile to buy the new runes though. My thinking with my current setup was more ganking durig mid phase and more total dps during end game. But i'll definitly take a look.

Dlittlejohn- 1. smite= true, updated guide accordingly dunno what i was thinking.
2. working on smoothing the guide out, it's a long process since i'm not the best writer.

Abhorsenn-sorry about the misscomunications, i edited the guide to show when to specificly bluepill, points 1-12 on my map are all on your first trip out. after dragon, or one camp after dragon you will bluepill back. After this you move into mid game phase. PS. abohorsen=awesome books.

Vladimir Black- I have alreeady tried not using smite and rally in the time motion studies i did and the level ineffciency is too great not to take them. like Drakantus says below the extra gold and levels cant be traded in. Yes ignite may do some extra damege but if i am 2 levels higher than your junglewick i will do more total damege. atleast that is my way of thinking. Thanks for the input.

Quickslide- Yeah man, apreaciate the input, still working on it. not the best writer but ill try and rewrite it again.

Drakantus-thanks for the back up on VB it's nice to for people to see im not just talking out of my ass haha

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Your Mastery guide uses more than 30 Mastery points.

seventhletters

03-03-2010

I just triple checked, unless im ******ed, i dont believe it does.

21/0/9

lovekawakawaii

03-03-2010

Great guide. Very useful for beginner junglers.

RiskX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-03-2010

i kinda find your item selection less useful on warwick's ult like PD

DryPenguin

03-04-2010

Ok some changes that work better for me to your guide.

I don't use crit at all, I use dodge for yellow and flat CDR for blue. I can spam my spells a bit faster and I find the dodge is super helpful. I dodge creeps often enough that I only need 1 pot to start, but take two just in case.

That is about it, the guide to the creep pathing was key to getting a good start. Thanks

Drekke

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventhletters View Post
I just triple checked, unless im ******ed, i dont believe it does.

21/0/9
If you count the points you listed you have 25 points in offensive mastery, I guess you accidentally added in an extra skill that you aren't taking

*edit* I miscounted at first, fixed it

Lynxion

03-04-2010

ATM, your mastery build is 25/0/9.

Lynxion

03-04-2010

I use Madred's Bloodrazer's, Boots of Swiftness, Bloodthirster, Sword of Divine, Black Cleaver, Guardian Angel. I can 1v1 ANYONE, Yi's? Those are easy.

seventhletters

03-04-2010

Lynxion-Turns out im ******ed, for some reason i had sorcery in there, its gone now. thanks for the help! Also, i would reccomend getting sowrd of the divine unless there is a jax, but thats just me.

Dry penguin-im still trying out runes, thanks for the feedback, ill give your dodge/cooldown reduction idea a deeper look, thanks!

RisX-What specifically do you think is wrong with my item selection and do you have some reccomendations for me to look at?

123456 ... 7