[Guide] Cassiopeia - Learn to Unlock Your True Potential

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dianetics

04-06-2011

You should really emphasize the use of HP. She's almost definitely going to get focus fired first in a team fight and she doesn't need a lot of AP to deal ridiculous damage. I prefer to prioritize HP with items like Rylais and Haunting guise and maybe a few dorans rings early game. It doesn't take long for cass to farm ridiculous amounts so multiple dorans don't set you back much.

Phozz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Haha yes.

Very nice guide!!!

Noxious blast is indeed a wonderful skill

FECross

04-09-2011

Does Noxious blast not stack with itself? Does poison, in general, not stack with itself?

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

*UPDATE*

I created a section for LOLReplay matches. I may have to create a new thread though and link over there if the idea takes off, as I am running out of space on this guide.

So, if you use LOLReplay or are interested in it, I provide a dl link and instructions for use in my post, towards the bottom of the guide.

I also mention the possibility of creating a video guide as I believe that would give people a clearer idea of what I am saying, and plus I doubt a lot of people even read the whole thing anyway. Before I make the effort though, would you support this?

I also have been thinking about starting a stream. If I were to make one, would you be interested in watching? Few things are more embarrasing than a live stream with 3 viewers on it, so before I take the time to put all this together I would like to know if people would appreciate it, you know?

Thanks so much for the support! Long live Cassiopeia!

BigDaddyDelish

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FECross View Post
Does Noxious blast not stack with itself? Does poison, in general, not stack with itself?
I'd have to test it. I'm going to say no because when I refresh Noxious Blast early I don't notice any kind of increase of damage, but I do not know for sure. Regardless, it still wouldn't make cdr worth buying on her.

Different poisons however, do stack. For example, Miasma and Noxious Blast do stack. If they stepped on a shroom in a Miasma cloud while being hit with Noxious Blast chasing Singed they are taking ALL that damage.

However, Twitch's passive thing does not count as poison for your Twin Fang. Just to be clear.

LOLOLDOTA

04-10-2011

t;dr

GiGoLoW

04-10-2011

well done man good Guide. ill made a Penta with her just with Kite and support of my Team.

StaticWinter

04-10-2011

good guide. I've recently started using Cassio and am really beginning to appreciate her skills, especially when my team aces because of me and there i am low hp, but still dangerous as ever.

I really believe her w and r skills could use some love. and sometimes her e is a little buggy with the cd

BunnyBuster

04-10-2011

Most Terrifying thing is a POISON team Singed, Teemo, Cass. Singed Soaks up damage Teemo Keeps them in check not letting anyone advance to far (Frozen Mallet) Cass spams Twin Fang GG

iHarlequin

04-10-2011

With Cassiopeia, the only way to unlock your true potential is by not playing her.