Gangplank, the feeder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Constrictor

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotaj View Post
He needs a better early game and a slightly less good late game. His late game is downright insane. Played a good gangplank yesterday, absolutely nothing could be done.
Buy a frozen heart, thornmail, or warden's mail.

Cuts his damage in half.

If you can't deal with the 100 or so DPS a gangplank can do with Parrley, you have issues.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constrictor View Post
Buy a frozen heart, thornmail, or warden's mail.

Cuts his damage in half.

If you can't deal with the 100 or so DPS a gangplank can do with Parrley, you have issues.
Half of 1000 is still pretty devastating.

IamGrimm

03-03-2010

Hardly. His parrley is just a single hit. After that he has to run with his tail between his legs... or.. his plank.. >.>

Constrictor

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillspawn View Post
Half of 1000 is still pretty devastating.
500 damage every 6 seconds is not devastating, sorry.

I used to main GP but he's **** since he moved to physical.

RittervomNie

03-03-2010

It really makes me sad to admit it but ... yes Gangplank is not viable anymore. I admit he was to strong before the Patch... but now he is MUCH to weak!

His Parley can be dodged, spell shilded, he can be Blinded and the damage is reduced by armor... sry but how is this viable?
If someone is crying about 500 damage every 6 sec Lategame and has not even one armor item then just laught. Anyone who tryed to parly someone having a bit of armor knows about the frustration of having his most important Spell totally destroyed!

I had some ideas how to fix him a bit... look in this thread! - it is just some days old and dealing with two major Problems of the Post-Patch Gangplank (like I used to call him pre Patch...).