Katerina guide request.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avalai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Is there any up to date Katarina guide or have they all just quit because she was nerfed.

I'm actually curious if DPS with aspd and crit would work on her.

Greetz
Avalai

Misakii

03-03-2010

they fixed her to be usable now i suggest u going mid if u r gonna play her tho.

PhuQPayMe

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misakii View Post
they fixed her to be usable now i suggest u going mid if u r gonna play her tho.
No they didn't.

To the op yes they did. Riot wanted AP Kat to be played more so they nerfed AD. The funny thing is they nerfed AP Kat into uselessness since beta. So in essence they wanted a useless build to be viable.

Azing

03-03-2010

The best Kat build right now is to Queue dodge. Its true.

rximmortal

03-03-2010

The only valuable way playing katarina in the moment is AP.(rylai , basnhe veil , lichs bane)

Dartkun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalai View Post
Is there any up to date Katarina guide or have they all just quit because she was nerfed.

Greetz
Avalai
There is no good up to date Katarina guide, I'd recommend Furor's guide as it was the best pre-nerf.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=38513

Quote:
Attack Speed and Crit is USELESS on Kat, all it benefits are her auto-attacks, and that won't be your main damage.

AD is still better than AP though

Quote:
She is in the trash tier, she is one of the worst champions at the moment (Mediocre damage, no team buffs/debuffs). This is coming from someone whose played Katarina all of beta, and a good amount of matches across his accounts.

Shameless Plug: My Katarina Videos

Avalai

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartkun View Post
There is no good up to date Katarina guide, I'd recommend Furor's guide as it was the best pre-nerf.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=38513

Attack Speed and Crit is USELESS on Kat, all it benefits are her auto-attacks, and that won't be your main damage.

AD is still better than AP though

She is in the trash tier, she is one of the worst champions at the moment (Mediocre damage, no team buffs/debuffs). This is coming from someone whose played Katarina all of beta, and a good amount of matches across his accounts.

Shameless Plug: My Katarina Videos
Ty for your awser..

I saw your 2 Katarina compilations already, kinda inspired me to buy her although she's useless..

Ty for the guide link, I will read it.

Just what is more viable now stacking the bloodthirsters or an AP build?
You said AD but bf swards are quite expensive and AP seems to be way cheaper to get..