AD Ezreal - 21/0/9, or 9/0/21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saladien

03-31-2011

21/0/9 if you run with AD quints. With a dorans blade you'll have between 70~74 AD depending on how many ad atk dmg runes you use in reds.

You should have 16 armor pen, which will give you true damage at level 1 against most heroes in a solo lane if they don't cloth armor or defensive masteries it up.

Play aggressive

Linkguy

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladien View Post
21/0/9 if you run with AD quints. With a dorans blade you'll have between 70~74 AD depending on how many ad atk dmg runes you use in reds.

You should have 16 armor pen, which will give you true damage at level 1 against most heroes in a solo lane if they don't cloth armor or defensive masteries it up.

Play aggressive
There we go, this is a personal choice of course, but getting early kills sure sets the tone for a great game...

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

03-31-2011

Ezreal is a mobile ranged carry, he needs to be very fast so I run 9/0/21 for obvious reasons. I use Voyboys guide and it doesn't fail me. If anything, his guide tells how the you are supposed to play Ezreal. The way he was MEANT to be played.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=3

Use the same runes/masteries/summoner spells then level up the skills how he does.
Protip: As soon as you have wriggles and boots, GET RED BUFF. It's like freaking MADE for Ezreal. It synergizes with his kit so well and allows him to kite/chase so **** good. Hog it up all game.

Zodiark

03-31-2011

11/0/19 for arm pen and everything you need in utility. Those saying Ez should have 3 kills by level 7 are in fantasy land or low Elo.

Linkguy

04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlademir Sol View Post
11/0/19 for arm pen and everything you need in utility. Those saying Ez should have 3 kills by level 7 are in fantasy land or low Elo.
i think the W should be bought later...like lvl 11 or so...use Qs Es and Rs all the wat...R FTW!!

Enji Akuma

12-12-2012

I know most ppl are gonna look down on this but Ive been trying AD ez running a 9/0/21 going for attack speed AD per lvl and ARP in offense and improve flash 1 point in wanderer mana regen in the top tier of utility followed by reduced summoner cs in second tier then buff duration and spell/life steal andin the 4th tier for experience then 5th for CDR and Pickpocket then i get the final tier. my runes ive been using are 4.5% move speed quints 11AD and 13 Armor. this has been giving me a really really big gold gap against the other teams because Pickpocket works with ezreals Q so as long as im trying to harass with Q i get an extra 3 gold every time i hit someone and with the exp mana/mana regen and all the CDR i can throw Qs all day. My first game i tried this i was bot vs Teemo Darius and i got FB'ed and I had leona support. I came back to lane and both enemys were lvl 3 and i was lvl 1 so i tried to farm the best I could which was bad and i only had 17 cs at the 7 min mark but when i went back to buy i had 1300 gold just from hitting them with Q's as they tried to run at me all the time. I ended up carrying the game with an end score of 13/6/11 164CS with a full IE beserk treads vamp scepter BC and stattik shiv. lemme know what you all think about pickpocket.

The Tsak

12-13-2012

holy thread necro batman