Nidalee is balanced

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prisonal

02-24-2010

Too much sarcasm in this thread.

Pope Kehoe III

02-24-2010

people who have escape moves need to stop getting *****ed at for "not punishing player's mistakes". Did it ever occur to you that knowing how far your champ can push out and still get away is a skill, and that if they're not too far out FOR THE CHAMP THEY'RE PLAYING they're NOT MAKING A MISTAKE?

I specifically solo push as shaco because I know I can outplay any pursuers (occasionally a team actually outsmarts me in the jungle and I wind up running into a trap or something, but the idea is that I'm not a bad player, I would not do the same solo push with someone other than shaco)

Mpalm

02-24-2010

I played 2 games today, both of these games the opposing team had a TF (even after the nerf that fixes nothing, shocking I know) and a nidalee. I then got bored of facing TF and nidalee so I stopped.

Zeta

02-24-2010

Quote:
  • She has a heal with a short cooldown that cost a flat 50 mp which is stronger than Soraka's Heal.
Screw you, it's not.

Quote:
  • She can ward the entire map and provides better map control than teemo's ult.
If you want wards that don't actually DO anything, rather than killing them, sure!

SlyGoat

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
I played 2 games today, both of these games the opposing team had a TF (even after the nerf that fixes nothing, shocking I know) and a nidalee. I then got bored of facing TF and nidalee so I stopped.
Are you implying the last patch didn't MASSIVELY NERF CARDMASTER and pretty much GIMP HIM AS A CHARACTER ALTOGETHER RENDERING HIM UNPLAYABLE?

Solution Nine

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
If you want wards that don't actually DO anything, rather than killing them, sure!
Needle Lee's traps don't do anything? Are you posting from the future?

The SHP

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Screw you, it's not.
in what way is it not? It's slightly weaker base and AP (and i mean slightly), has a slightly longer cooldown, but has a far lower manacost and gives an incredibly stronger buff.

seems stronger to me.

MaelstromFury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2010

I love it when ppl stick to their only champion they know how to play with lawl. Luckily nidalee sucks in team fights, but yea i cant wait til they nerf her to the ground.

Prisonal

02-24-2010

So who wants to face my premade team:

Nidalee/TF/Corki/Alistar/Amumu

Teamfight win

SlyGoat

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrisonSex View Post
So who wants to face my premade team:

Nidalee/TF/Corki/Alistar/Amumu

Teamfight win
Replace Mumu with Sivir.

12345612 ... 22