Colour Blind Fixes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stimmedcows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

I tried out your HUD but i found i kept clicking in the minimap because its on the left corner . .... I think you should move it back to the other side. Good work otherwise but I'm over the accidental minimap clicks. Or if you can just explain how to move it then all good.

razieh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Does anyone have Renekton I need to test something.

razieh

01-26-2011

[v1.7b]
=====General=====

-Units
~Health Bars fixed for Riot's newest patch
~Team frame and minimap health bars now red and blue

DOWNLOAD

Sorry it took so long, I did not know it was causing problems with Renekton.

gefo

02-05-2011

Bump for the win!

Thanks you very much for this. I don't like the custom HuD and it's position, but you saved me some time finding colorblind particles and textures individually

thanks again, hope you keep it updated =D

razieh

02-05-2011

I plan to, this time Riot actually made Karma's abilities red and blue instead of red and green!

Whober

03-21-2011

i love teemo and i feel noc is op
although i say that if anone needs a nerf its udyr

boourns

UI Designer

03-21-2011
1 of 7 Riot Posts

Razieh,

Thanks for keeping this updated. One of the guys on our team is color blind so we definitely feel your pain. I asked about this when I started and as I understand it, it is much more complicated to build an option to swap color blind mode rather than just replacing things as you do, since it has such far reaching implications over many of our assets. It's something I'd like to see done (including alternate modes for the less common blue-yellow color blindness conditions), but unfortunately it is hard to get prioritized.

In the meantime, take heart that your efforts have no gone unnoticed at Riot! You're getting my first red post, how does that feel?

vvr

03-22-2011

who are you?

razieh

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
Razieh,

Thanks for keeping this updated. One of the guys on our team is color blind so we definitely feel your pain. I asked about this when I started and as I understand it, it is much more complicated to build an option to swap color blind mode rather than just replacing things as you do, since it has such far reaching implications over many of our assets. It's something I'd like to see done (including alternate modes for the less common blue-yellow color blindness conditions), but unfortunately it is hard to get prioritized.

In the meantime, take heart that your efforts have no gone unnoticed at Riot! You're getting my first red post, how does that feel?
Alright I guess, I pretty much lost all interest when the beta patcher came out. It completely changed the way I have to patch the files in an almost unmanageable way. I have hardly been playing due to this, glad to see someone actually recognizes the problem though. I semi started playing again last week, I will probably update it some time in the following week.

boourns

UI Designer

04-07-2011
2 of 7 Riot Posts

Ah... ****, I think I know exactly what you're talking about. It will repair any changes you made on start or on patch...

I wish I could say we had a good solution for allowing end user changes to persist, but I don't know of anything.