Do you support this thread?

Hell Yeah! 121 78.57%
Hate it! 2 1.30%
idk 6 3.90%
nom nom nom nom nom 25 16.23%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Season 2 suggestions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darion Mograine

03-14-2011

ty again for the support everybody, glad to see the poll isn't against me lol

Archiplex

03-14-2011

Hah, your idea for leavers was much better then mine.

mine would just be to replace leavers with bots on intermediate, lol

Darion Mograine

03-14-2011

LOL I could add that, but I would fear to much that RIOT might actually do it with April right around the corner and all.

Just browsed around and added a few new updates. Man I wish there was a way to have expanding and collapsing lists, that way I could subsection stuff and have people click it to read it... its getting hard to scroll down for the edit button.

YAY! Added serious update thanks to RainRainery. Now have a game modes section with new stuff at the bottom! (Yes, you have to scroll)

Snakepants

03-15-2011

I just want invisible status...

Diamondragan

03-18-2011

Rather than troll the presence of Red posts on your thread, I'd like to bring this back to the top of the list for recognition, and ask that you be a bit more considerate about posting on others' threads.

Also, I realized that many of your (good) ideas are hidden in an endless, indiscernible list. I would like to ask you to paraphrase using less words and bullets.

My point: What's better,

• To have your ideas recognized and possibly implemented
    or
  • To selfishly force readers to sift through your post for the main ideas?

This may sound troll-y, but look at it from a Riot Staff perspective: "Should I really be spending half an hour (that's an exaggeration, but hear me out) reading something that I might not deem fit for the game, or spend 2 minutes reading something that doesn't really matter because it's only 2 minutes?"

Besides, even if you hate me for this post, inevitably it's just a free bump. Best of luck, Darion, and here's hoping you take a different approach to gaining the attention of the Staff. Who knows, you might already have it!

Archiplex

03-18-2011

Bump with 2 small suggestions

The first would be to allow players to shop/set runes and masteries while in the custom game lobby. Not complicated, Just helps so you don't have to leave and then rejoin to buy some stuff or set runes and the like. Not much of a problem without it, of course.

The next would be to allow people to see full match stats in recent matches, and not just that players stats (View all players, enemy and ally, in recent matches.)

Edit:

Ninja bumped!

Diamondragan

03-18-2011

Instead of editing my last post, since Rain decided to Ninja bump the thread, about getting Red posts...

I just noticed that another thread was posted on by the one who posted on mine, and it might be a matter of coincidence: keep this thread on the front page!

Still, that whole paraphrasing and bullet thing would help. lol

Karl the Pagan

PvP.net Engineer

03-18-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Posting in an interesting thread.

Diamondragan

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl the Pagan View Post
Posting in an interesting thread.
:D

Archiplex

03-19-2011

Needs another bump!