Minions Have Spawned - League of Legends Podcast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meatmash

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo Delta Fox View Post
Not bad, you guys can ramble down rabbit trails and repeat yourselves form time to time but for the most part its useful info for a noob like me.
Haha! Yeah, we try to stay on track for the most part.

DarkerStix

03-17-2011

Ever want guests? I'd love to have people to chat it up with about LoL! If you don't feel I have any idea what I'm talking about you can always just boot me from the conversation D:.

Meatmash

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2NASLSledge View Post
Ever want guests? I'd love to have people to chat it up with about LoL! If you don't feel I have any idea what I'm talking about you can always just boot me from the conversation D:.
Yeah, that be something cool to do I think in the near future. Anyone can add us in game. I'd love to play some games!

Burdennn

03-18-2011

Interesting, will listen.

Meatmash

03-18-2011

Bump!

StayPhrosty

03-18-2011

excellent podcast, would definitely like to see it twice a week though :P. yeah, there are a couple audio issues, and some tangents but in general i learned a lot, so thanks. Also if you decided on a regular stream time that would be cool, i for one would definitely tune in.

Meatmash

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPhrosty View Post
excellent podcast, would definitely like to see it twice a week though :P. yeah, there are a couple audio issues, and some tangents but in general i learned a lot, so thanks. Also if you decided on a regular stream time that would be cool, i for one would definitely tune in.
Thanks! Glad you liked it . As for pushing out two episodes a week. I dunno we'll have to see!

Meatmash

03-18-2011

Bump!

DarkerStix

03-18-2011

Maybe we can play some games on Sunday. If guys dig my play, I love to be a guest and talk about my home dog Singed .

Meatmash

03-19-2011

Bump!