[Suggestion] The item's in-game build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Posezion

03-05-2011

This is an excellent idea, but of utmost time consuming when in-game. Perhaps when you go to your champions tab and you see spells etc, you can go to a "Custom Item Build" page and when you click "Save" it could reply with "WARNING: You are about to overwrite LOL's default item build for <Champion Here>. Do you wish to continue?"

Dumples

03-07-2011

I'm not to fond of paying RP for it but this should be in the game.

DarkKnightNomeD

03-10-2011

Good idea man

Andariiel22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumples View Post
I'm not to fond of paying RP for it but this should be in the game.
There "will be"(maybe) a one free bar for items and also you will have option to unlock the 2nd one for the RP.

KhaorvaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

I like this a lot. I also like that it would give you some place to view in game items from the out of game interface, as you'd have to see the items to make your choices in the first place.

Flaxicon

05-15-2011

This should be added to the game, or at least do what Posezion said and make the recommended items editable with a reset to default button

Flaxicon

05-15-2011

This should be added to the game, or at least do what Posezion said and make the recommended items editable with a reset to default button.
I think a good spot for this would be on the hero summary page of each hero, add a items tab where the recommended are, and u can edit it there(possible have buy-able build slots so you can choose from item builds at the hero select screen)
This fits LOL's playstyle very well since its basically a faster paced more actiony dota.

6enera1P

05-15-2011

I think it can be sort of like the Rune selection, having several pre-built custom item lists at the shop interface.

Every player sooner or later develop their own favorite builds, so I think this is a great idea!

ProfHeimerdinger

06-21-2011

bump