Stomp the Yard - A Cho'Gath guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smellis

03-04-2011

I generally dont even touch vorpal spikes until Q+W are maxxed, works quite well for me but meh thats me. Everything else is good imo, i liked the CORRECT item build for AP cho (so tired of seeing arch angel's on AP cho FFFFFFFFF).

Alakalzam

03-04-2011

I started playing AP Cho a few weeks ago. I drew my inspiration from 5hitcombo's guide and essentially play him much like the build listed here. The only thing I'd add is that I find it useful to start with a regrowth pendant and turn that into a Philosopher's Stone. Cho is a mana ***** early game, and the Philo Stone really helps your farming. The extra health regen and gold/5 is great too. Just sell it later when you don't need it anymore.

USS BUTTPEE

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellis View Post
I generally dont even touch vorpal spikes until Q+W are maxxed, works quite well for me but meh thats me. Everything else is good imo, i liked the CORRECT item build for AP cho (so tired of seeing arch angel's on AP cho FFFFFFFFF).
Why on earth would you build ARCHANGELS on Cho'Gath? That is a terrible idea. His cooldowns are longer than a whale's you know what. I do not understand people.

ShoreOne

03-04-2011

just recently purchased my loch ness Cho gaff
im @ around 1670 elo (unranked) ill be trying your cho gath build out intensively.
@ me as a friend "ShoreOne" before i do yo.

Smellis

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyyyyyy View Post
Why on earth would you build ARCHANGELS on Cho'Gath? That is a terrible idea. His cooldowns are longer than a whale's you know what. I do not understand people.
I've seen it and even something as bad as chalice on cho.... CHALICE ON CHO!?!?!? granted chalice isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be, but dear god learn to last hit

RuckingFet4rd

03-05-2011

Read most of it and will go back later to read the rest.

I play alot of Cho and for now just 1 comment that is either an error, or a typo.

Feral Scream isnt 3 second duration until level 5, not level 3.

Looks pretty good overall though.

USS BUTTPEE

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawggdoc View Post
Read most of it and will go back later to read the rest.

I play alot of Cho and for now just 1 comment that is either an error, or a typo.

Feral Scream isnt 3 second duration until level 5, not level 3.

Looks pretty good overall though.
Thanks for that. Good catch. Yeah, it was a typo.

R4iK463

03-05-2011

Looks pretty good to me. I think I'll have to point every Cho player I know to this.

USS BUTTPEE

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4iK463 View Post
Looks pretty good to me. I think I'll have to point every Cho player I know to this.
Recommend it to people who don't play Cho!

RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE

R4iK463

03-10-2011

I shall!