[FAQ] Leaverbuster Info

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XP PinPin

02-08-2011

how can i calculate

Boom Swagz

02-10-2011

This isnt really the best system, i know for sure you guys will lose lots of players, you should try to improve it in ways such as being disconnected or fixing the client crashes. Even if people do end up taking off their computer or pulling out their router chord etc, the leaver community would have still been reduced. I personally always stick to the end of a game, loss or not =/.

vaeeguar

02-13-2011

i dont like this system much. because my leaves was not my fault. but it looks like they put a lot of thought into this system and it probably does more justice then annoyance

Locke the Thief

02-14-2011

this system is highly unbalanced, the least that could be done is only ban from playing normal and ranked matches. i understand that rage quitting cripples a team, but to also ban people who have absolutely no control of events around them that cause them to leave is ridiculous. besides anyone who has ever played an online game before knows that there will ALWAYS be a rager or a troll lurking around and they should just get used to their existence.

as stated by xBoomBoxLimiterx i stick around loss or not if there is a rager. i also apologize for being forced to leave now and again, but seriously this system is flawed

necaremus

02-14-2011

well i do think, that this is the best possible system - atm.
anyone got a better one?

here is the reason why:
time is the gamebreaker in Leage of Legends.
i even see the flamer loosing couse they spend to much time flaming, lol.^^
you have to somehow gain money and exp faster than your enemy.

this is more important than your stupid kill/death ratio.
i even like to die, because this gives me control over my enemys.
i can run around in the jungle and appear at a "random" location.
i like to take location like a nearly "un-"protected tower.
and i want the enemy to chase me on the way there.
why?
while i get chased every enemy champ isn't able to gain exp or money, because he IS chasing me. he maybe has to run over the whole map.
in this very time my whole team can gain exp + money, while the chasing enemy can't.
you say 1v5 is stupid? i say: "lols, i'm in!"
i like to take tryndamere... couse with that one i can even kill 1-2 while dieing
and even if not... hell, i at least have 6 seconds in which i am complete invul.
maybe i even didn't want to survive, just make the illusion to be "harmless", until i get tryndamere's gamebreaker?

and... lol yeah^^
my kill/death ratio often is around 4/12 or alike.
but i often earn "the most" money in the same time :3
and... hehe, i get further and further ahead in exp, couse i skilled exp and "-deathtime".
i do even like the summoner revive skill. srsly, i do.
and my team profits from it, too. because it gets time to evolve.
this is why i like to die for towers, dragons and stuff ;p
and i like to pick enemys out, if they get "too" strong, not "if i can kill" them.
why?
because i only want the money... i don't want you to realize, that i am a danger

so, srsly guys:
stop flaming - start gaming.

Icameallover

02-27-2011

this system is pretty ****ing gay lol

Kaosine

03-04-2011

Now, i get it why i've been banned for 3 days...but man this sucks, i really wanna play but it looks like i won't be able to until monday, or so...(makes a note when dad has to pick up not to play since not enough time....)

Pill Popper

03-04-2011

This is possibly the worst thing since the addition of Xin. If you make leaving an option then dont punish people for using it. Make a system where if someone leaves another person can jump in and take their place.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuldrak View Post
This is possibly the worst thing since the addition of Xin. If you make leaving an option then dont punish people for using it. Make a system where if someone leaves another person can jump in and take their place.
Leaving Isn't an option, that's the point of this system. Sure you have a logout/leave button ingame, but that's essentially there for convenience or bot games. This system allows the occassional leave (IE: Emergencies) but punishes repeat abusers.

SuromanTheWise

03-08-2011

hey um i got baned for a day
now that it was up i played 3 games all were wins!!!!!
then i left for a snack when i came back it said i was baned agine D:
what do i do????????????? I WANNA PLAY LOL!!!!!!!