(Help) Kat AP vs Gunblade stack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

19qwinn

03-01-2011

I've looked on google for the thread, but I couldn't find it. And since the search function doesn't work yet, I'm just asking you guys.

If anyone kept the thread where some guy did the math on kat total damage where its Pure AP (With Deathcap) vs Gunblade stack could you post it here? Thanks

TL Frolo

03-01-2011

gunblade loses ult efficiency after 1 assuming you have the deathcap passive
death cap + rylais and anything after = more damage then the same number of gunblades

19qwinn

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolossus View Post
gunblade loses ult efficiency after 1 assuming you have the deathcap passive
death cap + rylais and anything after = more damage then the same number of gunblades
I mean total damage. Like including ult + shunpo + BB

Ricardo L H

03-01-2011

Let's do the math I want to know the answer; post the ratios

TL Frolo

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19qwinn View Post
I mean total damage. Like including ult + shunpo + BB
dunno beyond one gunblade but i know for sure that deathcap + rylais is more damage for all three then rylais + gunblade

and all AP routes have more shunpo damage
gunblades give slightly slightly slightly more BB damage iirc

no reason to do it outside of arams though

SQUAT QUEEN AMY

03-01-2011

If the actives stack, then get full gunblades (they dont)

NibelungValestĂ­

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

One gunblade will grant you 55 bonus ult damage. That is equivalent to approximately 185AP.

Four gunblades will grant you 220 bonus ult damage. That is equivalent to 740 AP. Will you be able to get 740 AP on Kat easily without archangels (for obvious reasons)?

Keep in mind BB is now both bonus AD and AP scaling. Plus you get a bunch of lifesteal and spellvamp, and one unique active for finishing people off when all your skills are on cooldown.

Legendariez

03-01-2011

In my opinion, utility > sheer damage. Slows, HP, MR debuff aura, 30% more AP, Mpen...

If you stack gunblades you don't get any of this.

TL Frolo

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakan View Post
One gunblade will grant you 55 bonus ult damage. That is equivalent to approximately 185AP.

Four gunblades will grant you 220 bonus ult damage. That is equivalent to 740 AP. Will you be able to get 740 AP on Kat easily without archangels (for obvious reasons)?

Keep in mind BB is now both bonus AD and AP scaling. Plus you get a bunch of lifesteal and spellvamp, and one unique active for finishing people off when all your skills are on cooldown.
yes you can actually
you have rylais + deathcap + void staff + 2 of these AP items whether it is lich bane, mejais, zhonyas or an nlr with a blue pot puts you **** high

not quite 740 unless you can stack a mejais completely but you have an aoe slow and 49% spell pen

Skybloop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

Keep in mind the added bonus of a little autoattack damage, spell vamp and life steal. That spell vamp could be useful if you have more than one gunblade. Also the gunblade active is pretty decent.