Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idDobie

02-28-2011

I've been waiting for nid bug fixes for... uh... well over a year now. Seen a few nerfs and a spear buff.

Haven't seen bug fixes.

I was so filled with hope when they gave gragas' body slam targeting. I could just smart cast pounce all day and be as happy as a clam.

HighSociety

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltrivd View Post
Whoa, this is a lot, but I think some aren't bugs.

I think Bushwack was changed a few patches ago (and I rather keep it that way, it will be OP revealing terrain).

Takedown has to miss if blinded. The effect it's tied to a physical attack.

Javelin Toss animation, yeah, noticed. Sadly pretty common with a lot missile-like skills, dunno why they can just make the animation coincide with the aiming mark.

+1 and bump, pretty detailed job pointing all this things out.
Bushwack has always revealed FoW. The times it doesn't is when it's bugged. (Even wards are occasionally bugged. You can place them smack dab in the bush and it will still not be "in the bush". Could be the same bug where you stand in the bush but aren't hidden, not sure though)

The blind on takedown isn't bugged, but it's pretty lame that it's affected by blinds/damage reduction considering it's nidalee's staple ability in cougar, is already hardcapped, and the scaling on other cougar abilities are low.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltrivd View Post
I think Bushwack was changed a few patches ago (and I rather keep it that way, it will be OP revealing terrain).
Just for clarity because I think you are confused this is talking about the split second that traps reveal terrain for upon placement. once they are active you can see them but the no longer reveal FOW until stepped on.

neocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

Wrong forum ffs

Sagee Prime

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by neocow View Post
Wrong forum ffs
I bet you'll never guess how many times I put this in the right forums and got no attention.

Sagee Prime

03-03-2011

You may want to pick up the pace on fixing those bugs...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110302/...eastern_cougar

Toxicx187x

03-03-2011

bump

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

03-05-2011

lmao riot fails so bad, cant even fix bugs for a champ that has been around longer than a year...

wow....

either they don't do anything all day long or they are mentally challenged/incapable/lying to us

Yefo

03-05-2011

Classick must be a pretty reliable delivery boy because apparently he has not been assigned to fix any bugs yet.

Tenderballz

03-09-2011

Fix her pls! she is my new fav and **** she has got em bugs bad!