Borderless windowed mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrinkle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

Any plans to add an option to remove the border in windowed mode? I run a two monitor setup so I'd prefer not to have the lengthy swap fullscreen requires whenever I wish to take a moment out of the game to, say, respond to a message from someone.

Windowed mode isn't currently useful for me, since I want to run the game at full size. At full res, the border and title bar prevent me from scrolling the map down with my mouse, as I can't hit the bottom edge of the screen.

PerfectH

02-12-2010

I support this.

/signed

zDefender

07-22-2010

not gonna lie....we need this.

mikeyikeey

07-22-2010

I don't know where this went, but maybe it needs some rallying!

Nomad Wanderer

08-16-2010

+1 pls

IS16f17fc15f132f5564d66

08-16-2010

+1, even if I don't play in windowed mode... Once I had to play that way and the game was unplayable (at least the way I play in full screen)

QuickDraw McLawl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2010

I would love to see this implemented, but I found a workaround - moving the window so the borders are off the screen. There are a few ways to do this, but I just use an autohotkey script I already have in my startup folder called altwindowdrag. The site I found it on is down right now, so here's a shortened link to google's cache of the site (download link still works oddly enough).http://*******.com/3xhvbxsBasically, it just lets you move a window by clicking anywhere in it while holding down alt (a functionality found in some Linux window managers)

surefire

09-17-2010

PLEASE add borderless windowed mode!

TildeMerand

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrinkle View Post
Any plans to add an option to remove the border in windowed mode? I run a two monitor setup so I'd prefer not to have the lengthy swap fullscreen requires whenever I wish to take a moment out of the game to, say, respond to a message from someone.

Windowed mode isn't currently useful for me, since I want to run the game at full size. At full res, the border and title bar prevent me from scrolling the map down with my mouse, as I can't hit the bottom edge of the screen.
Lengthly? I too run a dual monitor setup...My screens don't even flicker or do anything when I Alt + Tab out of the game. it's literally a split nano second...Hardware too slow?

supnmu

09-19-2010

Search Google for ShiftWindow. Amazing program.