As Twitch, Flat or per lvl CD Glyphs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moredot

Senior Member

02-11-2010

As above.

As Twitch, Flat or per lvl CD Glyphs is better?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moredot

Senior Member

02-11-2010

Anyone? Ive got the per lvl ones now and not sure if I should be switching them out for flat ones.

Actually same question goes for the Yellow HP Seals, flat or per lvl ones?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NICKMOSES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

02-12-2010

I've been playing twitch since level 10 (level 30 now) and I completely obliterate with my "flat" runes. You start the game with +45% crit damage..its ridic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moredot

Senior Member

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKMOSES View Post
I've been playing twitch since level 10 (level 30 now) and I completely obliterate with my "flat" runes. You start the game with +45% crit damage..its ridic.
checked out your profile.. 45% indeed... how much in IP did that cost ya?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyrondak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-12-2010

Flat CD for glyphs because it is equivalent to the per lvl one at lvl 13. The early-mid game advantage outweighs the slight end-game advantage for the most part. Also if you spec 9/0/21 (you probably wouldn't spec this as twitch) you get 9% cooldown reduction. 9x flat CD runes = 5.85% cooldown reduction, so with a golem buff you'll be at the cap of 40% CD reduction.

For HP I would definitely go with the health/lvl. The flat amount is laughable and the per level one is better once you hit lvl 5. If you want early game HP, go with quintessences. 3x flat HP quintessences will put you at +100 hp, a significant chunk in early game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moredot

Senior Member

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrondak View Post
Flat CD for glyphs because it is equivalent to the per lvl one at lvl 13. The early-mid game advantage outweighs the slight end-game advantage for the most part. Also if you spec 9/0/21 (you probably wouldn't spec this as twitch) you get 9% cooldown reduction. 9x flat CD runes = 5.85% cooldown reduction, so with a golem buff you'll be at the cap of 40% CD reduction.

For HP I would definitely go with the health/lvl. The flat amount is laughable and the per level one is better once you hit lvl 5. If you want early game HP, go with quintessences. 3x flat HP quintessences will put you at +100 hp, a significant chunk in early game.
Right, imma get the flat ones then. Dont recall the flat hp ones being laughable. u referring to yellow ones?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyrondak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredot View Post
Right, imma get the flat ones then. Dont recall the flat hp ones being laughable. u referring to yellow ones?
Yes, the yellow ones. 9 of them only gives you like +45 HP, not much more than what a single quintessence can give you.. 9 scaling ones can give you up to +175 HP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moredot

Senior Member

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrondak View Post
Yes, the yellow ones. 9 of them only gives you like +45 HP, not much more than what a single quintessence can give you.. 9 scaling ones can give you up to +175 HP.
right i see what you mean... agreed... cheers