RP Event 1.3 Planning, Discussion and OOC

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

02-13-2011

"Old creepy men with magical abilities? Where have I heard that before..."

-Sebastian Dulore, Servent of Shadows

But I do agree, seems like he's running/avoiding someone/some people. Chances are, he's a mage in disguise or something. Also; WHY DOES NO ONE LOVE SEBASTIAN! I'm trying to make him friendly D= (if not a little creepy due to his nature of, well, being old)

ihatepeace22

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
"Old creepy men with magical abilities? Where have I heard that before..."

-Sebastian Dulore, Servent of Shadows

But I do agree, seems like he's running/avoiding someone/some people. Chances are, he's a mage in disguise or something. Also; WHY DOES NO ONE LOVE SEBASTIAN! I'm trying to make him friendly D= (if not a little creepy due to his nature of, well, being old)
I love Sebastian :<

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatepeace22 View Post
I love Sebastian :<

Eww.

K D Bonez

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
Eww.

He ment the character. The only person IN LOVE with Sebastian, is probably Scarlet

Necromonger

02-13-2011

Scarlet appears to be in love with everyone, on everyone's good side, is very pleasant to have around.

She's a demon of desire, for goodness sake.

K D Bonez

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
Scarlet appears to be in love with everyone, on everyone's good side, is very pleasant to have around.

She's a demon of desire, for goodness sake.

Soooo she's just horny? EH!?!? *hopes someone gets the pun*

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

Horns are a stereotype.

Gamefreak506

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Why do you guys think that Gregg Myrone is constantly checking over his shoulder?
I'm thinking of two things.
One, someone's after the man's life.
Or two, Gregg knows something and someone wants that information.

If I'm not supposed to be posting because I wasn't accepted in the RP, then sorry.

Hotarukin

02-13-2011

Technically, Tobias likes most everyone. At the moment, he doesn't know whether he can trust Sebastian or not... being that he's from Noxus, and he knows his name, things don't immediately bode well for Toby. On the other hand he's doing his best to be friendly with all those around, and he might just get along rather well with Sebastian. (He even attempted to order him a drink shortly before everyone left, despite knowing that he had tea.)

As for why he's so antsy, that's my client's business, it's my job to make sure that whatever happens to be removed is promptly reattached. I'll be -very- surprised if this doesn't have something to do with the void, though. (For whatever reason, I connect Shurima more with the void than with anything else.)

Bonez gave me the alternate idea that he's leading us to a dungeoncrawl via a map. Though I first thought it was a spell-scroll/information of some kind.

To Gamefreak: I'm 100% certain that you're welcome here. It's unlikely that it's just a place to not use mun bubbles. Heck, they actually said that anyone could stay around in the other one and use mun bubbles :P

K D Bonez

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak506 View Post
I'm thinking of two things.
One, someone's after the man's life.
Or two, Gregg knows something and someone wants that information.

If I'm not supposed to be posting because I wasn't accepted in the RP, then sorry.
This is OOC, speculate to your hearts content

Also, I'm just guessing it's a map. If it was a magic scroll, he'd keep it a little more secretive and only use as a last resort or something

12345612 ... 29