Fix Nidalee's Bugs Already!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spiderbubble

02-12-2011

Ok how long has it been since we found out Nidalee is the most buggy champion in the game? At least since I started playing. Which was like 3-4 months ago. So for 3-4 months (and I know it's more), we have dealt with a bugged champion. Can we get her fixed yet?

Instead we get champion buffs, champion nerfs, an updated Random Number Generator, new champions, new skins, etc.

And we forget that one of the older champions is STILL bugged beyond belief.

If you didn't know, using abilities when coming out of cougar form has pretty negative side-effects, such as throwing Javelins backwards and Bushwacks under you, and sometimes her Pounce (Cougar W move) is bugged and you don't leap near as far as you should.

Can this finally be fixed already? Every patch I'm waiting for SOMETHING that updates Nidalee, and it's like she's completely ignored.

I'm convinced that, aside from being the buggiest champion in the game, she is also the most forgotten, or the most hated by Riot. It's really sad seeing as she's amazingly fun to play (possibly my favorite), and yet silly little bugs like this can ruin a game for you.

TLDR: Fix Nidalee's bugs. Buff her if possible, since she needs it, but for F's sake, fix bugs before creating new content, at the very least.

Rebel of Zaun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

She doesn't need a buff. Don't try to throw javelin's so fast. Don't smart cast them (shift + Q), and you shouldn't have these problems. Worked for me.

Xiao Upako

02-12-2011

pretty sure hes not asking for a buff. he just wants bugs fixed, or is getting a bug fixed a buff now? even then a champion shouldnt have to invent new ways of getting around a bug, they should be fine right from the get go.

Eninya

02-12-2011

Poppy would like to say something, but she's too busy knocking people through walls.

Yepsilys

02-12-2011

Nidalee, Poppy, Pantheon, AListar, Veigar sometimes, are the only champs in the game who have blatant bugs imo.

Spiderbubble

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soubrique View Post
She doesn't need a buff. Don't try to throw javelin's so fast. Don't smart cast them (shift + Q), and you shouldn't have these problems. Worked for me.
I do not smart cast with her, but if you come out of cougar form and throw a javelin right away, the javelin shoots randomly and it's very annoying. I've missed out on kills numerous times before because of this. Sometimes you have to throw the javelins quickly, or otherwise you won't hit, and that half a second is oftentimes the difference between a hit and a miss.

Carados

02-12-2011

The problem with switching out a cat form is currently an unfixable engine issue. As in, your choice, 3 months of patches, or that bug fixed.

Katsuni

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yepsilys View Post
Nidalee, Poppy, Pantheon, AListar, Veigar sometimes, are the only champs in the game who have blatant bugs imo.
Cassiopeia's ulti with it's 40% fail rate against targets facing yeu, neither slowing nor stoning.

Pöseidon

02-12-2011

Buffing nidalee is insane. She is fine other than her apparent occasional bug