Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

This thread is stupid.

sainen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
I agree, the female body is beautiful. However, I also know there is variety to the female body, just there is variety for the male body. To increase the breast size for a female champion, simply to make her more feminine, is unnecessary. There are a few female champions that didn't need the increase in proportions, but what's done is done.

I personally feel Riot made great strides to bringing more diversity when creating their female champions (Lux, Irelia, Karma). I appreciate this, and I hope they continue. (Kind of wanted Maokai to be a female tree). <_<
Maokai is an oak. Oak trees are monoecious, meaning that they have male and female flowers on the same plant. do the math

ShaShouX

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post
On this subject, I've always said a "handful" is ideal!

I agree that we need variety in our champions. That being said, I'm not sure it's fair to say that the individuality of our female champions are totally hampered by their feminine endowments. I'd say Miss Fortune has a really unique flavor compared to, say, Sona, for example.

But I will concede, personally I do want more champions that are not "standard humans" in their anatomy, nor idealized in their proportions. I think we can expect some more monster/ creature/ oddball champs in the future, and hopefully some will be female! Personally, I'd like an old witch character. :P She would definitely not be boob-centric.

Thanks for all your comments, it's awesome to see people passionate about our character designs!

What if Urf were female? You don't know. Could be.
Urf cannot be female
its in his Lore
it uses male pronouns

edtehgar

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainen View Post
Maokai is an oak. Oak trees are monoecious, meaning that they have male and female flowers on the same plant.
So he can **** himself?

Riot are pervs!

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainen View Post
Maokai is an oak. Oak trees are monoecious, meaning that they have male and female flowers on the same plant. do the math
Maokai is described as a "he" in his lore, and I'm sure he's going to have a male voice, but whatever.

Moonpuncher

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pterodactyl Man View Post
You know there are feminine features other than breasts, right?
like, camel toes? or nagginess?

Moonpuncher

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorns View Post
*facedesk*

the point is, you guys (or girls) have a LOT of beautiful busty women to play around with, can we now have some other ones?
This. No one's saying to get rid of all breasts. I just want some variety. Get me a girl with some thick legs and little cupcake sized taytays. Or one with some screwed up teeth so I can make her feel insecure while I'm ripping her open.

Tenisyn

02-11-2011

I approve of the cleavage.

So does my wife.

sainen

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
Maokai is described as a "he" in his lore, and I'm sure he's going to have a male voice, but whatever.
Maokai's maybe described as a "he" ,and could have a male voice. but that does not change the fact that the lore state that "he" is an Oak, and Oaks have both male and female flowers on the same tree.

Shiny Leafeon

02-11-2011

Big breasted females with less clothing:
- Akali
- Ashe, yes she has huge boobs but her outfit isnt terribly revealing
- Evelynn
- Janna
- Katarina
- Morgana
- Nidalee
- Sivir
- Soraka, *has a weirdly shaped body not horribly attractive but still cool
- Miss Fortune
- Sona
- Cassiopeia

And the others that I guess are not offending:

- Le Blanc, *most of her skins are fully clothed
- Irelia, *doesn't have huge boobs, her outfit is kick ass and not even revealing
- Tristana
- Kayle
- Lux
- Annie
- Poppy
- Anivia

IDK this list is pretty even, if you're point was that you want a female tank, maybe you shouldve just made that thread instead of how breasts offend you. I like how you left out certain champs to make your offensive list longer.