Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

lmao, i mean really.... i sure wouldnt play a game consisting of big fat girls... its just not that fun. When I see a hot girl with big boobs, i'm like "OMG, I want that skin!" ahahaha, its not just a guy thing, some people are just bitter.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

02-11-2011
2 of 5 Riot Posts

One other note is that it's hard to make attractive female champions that look female in our engine unless the boobs are noticable.

Unless the boobs are big, you won't see them in game, and if you don't see them in game, it will look more masculine.

FearlessBunny

02-11-2011

I always look at Katarina in the loading screen

Her waist is non existant with huge ****, she gotta have back problems?

Hazozat

02-11-2011

Some of us don't really want to be able to see huge noticeable boobs in the game.

Cyrad

02-11-2011

I don't mind big boobed females if they're not humans.

Come on, if we wanna play as a hot chick in a fantasy game, we want them to be a fantasy race.

Clyner

02-11-2011

Pretty sure Birdo's a guy-
just sayin'

Bobbleman

02-11-2011

Did anyone tell OP that Birdo isn't a girl? Or that people play Samus nowadays because she's got big titties?

Ziasaur

02-11-2011

personally ive been waiting for a female tank

something gragas-like,

i get the *** appeal and i mean lets get real here i'd go cartoon for katarina that gurls got a body

but i want a husky female tank man that would be boss

Ziasaur

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
One other note is that it's hard to make attractive female champions that look female in our engine unless the boobs are noticable.

Unless the boobs are big, you won't see them in game, and if you don't see them in game, it will look more masculine.

but lux looks fine imo

though i'd choose mf over her any day hubba hubba

Vrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Cyrad, you furry. I want to play as an attractive female character because its a fantasy game, a game where I can imagine that I actually am Sona or Morgana or Lux....why would I want to play as a fat furry character? ahaha... sorry but to each their own. If I dont like the way a champion looks or how its abilities are I just dont pick that one, its as simple as that. Just because I dont like certain champs doesnt mean that others dont. Thats why there is a huge variety, so that you can pick the one you like, if you dont like any, quit b*tching and play a different game.