[Open RP] Admist the Ruins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Karthus had indeed ignored the yordles request having been in combat with all the behemoths at once, it was taking all of his focus to dodge an disable the creatures the best he could without getting smashed. With the destruction of the tower and the disolving of the other behemoth Karthus lobbed his staff at the final behemoth with suprising strength considering Karthus had no working muscles. The staff burying its self in the creatures chest the top of the staff glowing as it sapped the creatures life force, and without the tower constantly healing the thing, the thing began to waste away. As it fell to the ground vanquished, the staff reappeared in Karthus's hands.

"I do hope we are done with such annoyances."

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

"Well then... to Icathia!", cheered Teemo and began to walk towards the confirmed location of Icathia, after all, where else would the giant purple laser have come from.

Koragon

11-10-2010

Twisted Fate smirked at the enthusiasm of Teemo as he walked towards the path Teemo walked forward. He looked back at Karthus, "You ready to roll partner?"

A dark black boot stepped down on the alter steps deep in Icathia. A deep sand storm ravaged all around the figure as he chuckled..

"I'm finally here.. Warwick, lead the way."

The figure, now distinguishable as Dr. Rath, had followed the large beam that shot from the sky to this location. Warwick opened the door for the Doctor, who then walked into the darkness. Now, the two were inside the alter.

Lu Caos

11-10-2010

Karthus looked to the two silently almost planning as he looked in the direction of Icathia. He knew there would be a conflict, the battles had been getting tougher and they had already lost two champions to the void and their allies. Two champions he happened to have saved by preventing their soul from being lost as well, though he doubted others would see it that way. But they needed a greater chance if they had wanted to actually win this. Karthus almost smiled, or would have if he physically could. He had found the power he came to acquire, attempting to gather more at this time would be stupid and risky. But still, can't fully actualize this power if the world is destroyed no?

"You two move on ahead I will rejoin you later after I have done some work here." Karthus looked to Fate. "Have no fear about me not being able to find you, you are marked Fate, I will always know where you are and how to find you." He said darkly, he had hoped the card master would realise that him saving his life wouldn't come without some sort of cost.

KilianShaw

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDeAdYet View Post
(ez)
it's hot
he thought to himself, the champion of the league wanders through what seems to be the endless desert.

Ezreal, Ez, his close friends call him, "The great prodigal explorer" as it were. He has a good life, sight seeing during the day, make love like wild animals during the night. He's been with all of them, all the.. human-shaped... ones anyways.

yup, good and spoiled.

How does a former useless human being who would eat dog **** off the street to stay alive become an international sensation overnight? well, underneath the perfect teeth, playboy blond hair and the million dollar smile, he's what you would call parasite, a slimy manipulative good-for-nothing who had a stroke of luck discovering the biggest lump of free gold that fell from the sky. From there, he just simply latched onto the league of legends like the manipulative little ******* that he is.

The league can't get rid of him, he knows things, things the league wouldn't like to find out, things other champions wouldn't like him to divulge, he knew things like how Janna likes to be spanked repeatedly before getting freaky, or things like under the sexy, wild animal that the league market Nidalee as, she's actually a virgin and probably a lesbian as well.
Yes, the great prodigal explorer is the league's number one handy-man, he picks up the dirt the league leaves behind. All the secrets, the good juicy secrets, he knows all of them, champions with questionable sexual preferences if you want to count small things, the league's apparently "legal" but not publicly known contracts with guerrilla governments to produce over 10 million tonnes per day of doranite, which can be made into thousands of rings, shields, etc, or better yet, refined into one big boom, if you want to count big things.

So what is he doing in the desert? who the hell knows, he doesn't even know.
its hot
he thought, again.
it's hot and i'm tied to a... what the hell am i tied to
yes, it seems that the great prodigal explorer overlooked various traps placed in the desert by forces unknown, currently, he is nothing more than food for the vultures with his feet tied to something under the sand.

i smell cookies... and... undead people... and... sixpack, spear and shield, manly undergarments...

this is one messed up desert.
*not to fk up your guyses RP session but....*

i couldent fking help but LOL at this im sorry but this is win sucessfull troll is so danm sucessfull

Boogeybeast

11-15-2010

Teemo, finally free of the swamp, breathed a sigh of relief. He then gazed in wonderment at the path before him. The energy from the great purple beam had actually carved a furrow of glass into the desert. Teemo wandered the desert, following the path. "How are we supposed to fight this...", Teemo asked himself. He shook some sand out of his fur and took out his spyglass. He snapped open his spyglass and looked into the distance. To the south was a great sandstorm, it seemed quite far off. To the north he could see the mountains. To the east appeared the jungle... "Impossible", muttered Teemo, as he had come from the east. He turned around and the spyglass was shattered. Jumping back Teemo had a slightly scared look in his eyes. He raised his head to see only what he could guess what the legendary city itself, Icathia.

Koragon

11-15-2010

Fate smirked as he looked at the marvelous sight.
"Icathia eh? Let's get to it then short-stop, we got a world tuh save I reckon.. Hehe."
The Gypsy then quickly darted forward, heading deep into the city.

Boogeybeast

11-16-2010

Teemo swiftly followed the Cardmaster, but glanced furtively to each side as he did so. He just couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

02-06-2011

(( Is this RP thread still active? I am trying to keep our archive post updated. ))

Lu Caos

02-06-2011

((I want it to be <.<))