Kassadin - Bringer of Kotzreiz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claun

01-28-2010

Actually I think it's good that people blame and dislike Kassadin. So i can play with him often. Heh.

I would enjoy some skill rework for his blade, but He's not weak. He's just a 3150ip, So it takes more effort to play properly with him.

About his blade, Maybe it could take a slice of damage and ap from enemies for a short moment. Cause mana steal is **** and it doesn't even worth the risk to hit someone, it's just usefull for farming mage minions.

EasymodeX

01-28-2010

You mis-spelled his name in the title. It should be "Kassawin".

Xano74

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2010

Kassadin is my main and I disagree with your assessment of him.

I go with life-steal and attack speed. That combined with his null blade allow him to constantly get health and mana every time he attacks.

His null sphere is completely OP against characters that have a long wind up ult like Katarina and Nunu. Just shoot them with a sphere and it nulls their ultimate making them a sitting duck.

His force pulse along with his rift walk allow him to chase an enemy fairly well.

DO NOT BUILD HIM FOR AP. I have seen so many AP builds of him that get owned that its just sad.

Attackspeed+lifesteal+null blade=someone that can only die if he gets gangbanged.

Its funny when a melee character like Tyrndamere sees me and is like "lol caster me attack" and I do more damage and take barely any from a character that specializes in melee.

Hogun

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xano74 View Post
Kassadin is my main and I disagree with your assessment of him.

I go with life-steal and attack speed. That combined with his null blade allow him to constantly get health and mana every time he attacks.
So what happens if you have Executioner's Calling/Ignite debuff on you? You can't heal from lifesteal, so you can't stand around whacking things. All you have left are Kass' skills and since you didn't go AP, those don't hurt very much. You retreat or you die; both options put you out of the fight. A cheap item just shut you down and turned you into an ignorable support hero.

Quote:
His null sphere is completely OP against characters that have a long wind up ult like Katarina and Nunu. Just shoot them with a sphere and it nulls their ultimate making them a sitting duck.
This is a good tip.

Quote:
His force pulse along with his rift walk allow him to chase an enemy fairly well.
Going AP will ensure that you have mana for Riftwalking, so you can kite, chase, and escape more effectively than if you went for DPS.

Quote:
DO NOT BUILD HIM FOR AP. I have seen so many AP builds of him that get owned that its just sad.

Attackspeed+lifesteal+null blade=someone that can only die if he gets gangbanged.
Kassadin is very good at escaping, so he should only die when he gets CC'd into the ground. That applies to all Kassadins, no matter how you build him. Of course, a build that prioritizes mana and cooldown reduction will be able to escape better.

You assume that high attack speed and lifesteal are going to keep you alive, but for those to work, you need to attack someone. When you're stunned, you can't attack. When you're rooted, you can't attack. When you're blind (Teemo or Exhaust), lifesteal doesn't proc. Executioner's Calling or Ignite will cut your lifesteal in half. There are too many ways to keep you from attacking and Kassadin is too squishy to survive for long without lifesteal with your build.

No offense, but you're probably at a lower ELO. Most builds are viable at that point. Once you get higher up the ladder, you need to play to a champion's strengths to do well.