X__________X I just keep losing...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Overall, I have more wins than losses, so I'm not too concerned about the long run of things, but if you take a smaller time frame of recent events, I probably have double the amount of losses than wins. Now, I'm a little concerned with how matchmaking is deciding these 50:50 chance of winning matches, and since I'm on a rather big lose binge, when I finally get out of this rut, and start going back to an actual 50:50, or preferably more wins, I'll make sure to note what happened, as I am starting to get the hang of how to manipulate Elo to my advantage.

But for now,how do I stop all these loses ._.? I'll lower the frequency of my playing to start, as I know I'm overworking the game.

Synxxx

01-27-2010

You need to premake to win. Even queuing with one other person who you KNOW you can rely on will massively increase your chances of winning.

Playing matchmaking roulette with 4 other randoms is a recipe for failure.

That's probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but it is what it is.

zubawanga

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synxxx View Post
You need to premake to win. Even queuing with one other person who you KNOW you can rely on will massively increase your chances of winning.

Playing matchmaking roulette with 4 other randoms is a recipe for failure.

That's probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but it is what it is.
i have 446 win and 384 loses. mostly solo que.

now i just solo que all the way.

yes, having just 1 person on your team that dont feed the enemy is great but it is hard to premade a good team now. when u premade, it is hard to know that your teammate dont feed. i known a few with 400+ wins that will die twice before even lvl 6.

there is many factor when deciding u will feed or not.
1st, if u are premade 5 person with good stats all, some will have "sure win" attitude and choose to try out or train some new hero. a person with 500 win if decide to play a hero which he only played for 2-3 times will still be noob.

2nd, the "sure win" attitude is a big problem cause it will make u relax and play with ease. dont keep track of enemy (map awareness), depends on your team to carry u etc. basically just play without full concentration.

3rd, premade is less fun when losing cause u will start seeing people talking about giving up, argueing, and all the other bad mojo on VENT. this is a huge demoralizing to the entire team which make come back from early lost a lot more harder.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

I had this problem awhile ago, I think I mained a champion for awhile and rode out of the slump. Music helps a lot and playing after eating or when you're calm. Don't premade unless you & your premade are tryhards. Oftentimes premades will go in with a "cocky" attitude as if they've already won so they let their guard down and get stomped.

If you have any assignments, work, or projects to complete do them first. I cannot tell you how many times I tried to sneak in a game of LoL then spent the whole game thinking about a project I hadn't finished. Very frustrating and it'll throw your whole game off. So make sure you have everything that needs to be done, done. Have some crunk music, play your best character, and solo queue.