Characters that use crit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

relkin

01-27-2010

Hey guys, i have a run page full of crit and crit damage runes that i am doing nothing with. Who are the champions that best use these stats? I already know Pirate is a big one but any others? Thanks a bunch!

object

01-27-2010

Soraka, Karthus, Heimdinger.

They need crit more than anyone.

Klazzix

01-27-2010

Shaco, Pantheon, Ashe, Udyr, Tryndamere, Mundo, Malphite.

bc87

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by relkin View Post
Hey guys, i have a run page full of crit and crit damage runes that i am doing nothing with. Who are the champions that best use these stats? I already know Pirate is a big one but any others? Thanks a bunch!
Trynndamere

He's the only character to have a page full of crit runes and crit/damage. All other characters are complementary for those pages.

ExS Perfect

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by object View Post
Soraka, Karthus, Heimdinger.

They need crit more than anyone.
hahaha, nice.

EnderA

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
Shaco, Pantheon, Ashe, Udyr, Tryndamere, Mundo, Malphite.
I disagree with Udyr, Mundo and Malphite. Crit isn't a priority on them. Udyr's turtle doesn't let you crit, and Tiger stance doesn't benefit much from crit.

Most carries are good with crit, but only Gangplank, Shaco, Ashe and Tryndamere really shine with crit mods. Tryndamere especially.

relkin

01-27-2010

Someone now needs to do crit saroka

PYneer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

i not sure how exactly you are suppose to use it but i use crit with any characters that has fast attack speed.
for example, yi and ashe.

daNNux

01-27-2010

Mundo does rally good with critdamage. 2 lvls of masochims, full critdamage page and a cloak of agility and you will have an early game infinity edge.

Hybrid mundo is the way to go, by far the most successful build. Warmogs + Atmas is a very good item combo on him.

Kinney

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderA View Post
I disagree with Udyr, Mundo and Malphite. Crit isn't a priority on them. Udyr's turtle doesn't let you crit, and Tiger stance doesn't benefit much from crit.

Most carries are good with crit, but only Gangplank, Shaco, Ashe and Tryndamere really shine with crit mods. Tryndamere especially.
Yeah, most Udyrs I've seen stack attack speed.