Promo Code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

God! Why I don't have promo code from you Riot?! I didn't play at the beginning November...
Are you kidding me?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

Not everyone got a key. I didn't get one, and I have an alt that hasn't been played in months, as well as a main that I play regularly. If you didn't get it, sorry, but you weren't picked. Riot must've just sent this out to random players who've been inactive.

PROvirus

01-29-2011

Pliz give me key, who using for US!
PROvirus20008@rambler.ru

MazoMackz

Recruiter

01-30-2011

For those using on EU

Mind sparing it for me for the US part?

vasinasavanant@hotmail.com

Eambo

01-30-2011

Note that the keys are non-transferable, and are locked to the email they were sent to.

SentimentalTommy

01-30-2011

yeah, i got offered it for the first account i made, i got it to lvl 5 and started over for a friend, but i used the code they sent to my old acc on my main, so im sure it can be shared

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

01-30-2011

Promo codes ARE transferable. I do not know if this was the intended case by Riot Games, but a code sent to one email can be used on another account.

Eambo

01-30-2011

Interesting. I was told (not by Riot, by other members of the forum) they couldn't use them on their main accounts O.o

Golin, have you tested this yourself?

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Interesting. I was told (not by Riot, by other members of the forum) they couldn't use them on their main accounts O.o

Golin, have you tested this yourself?
Yes, my friend doesn't really play so when I saw the "Is this legit" thread about receiving a Pantheon code I asked him to check his email and asked for it. Surprisingly it worked on my account.

Eambo

01-30-2011

Lucky you :-P