Runes for Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiokhen

Senior Member

01-26-2010

I have been playing Ashe and been really good so far. I bought all runes that give mana regen but does not help at all and does not regen while i attack. So does any1 recommend good runes for Ashe?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-26-2010

Click in the search box in the top right of the screen. Type "Runes for Ashe", click the little magnifying glass. Click one of the other 15 posts that are exactly the same as this. Then buy ur crit dmg runes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynai View Post
Click in the search box in the top right of the screen. Type "Runes for Ashe", click the little magnifying glass. Click one of the other 15 posts that are exactly the same as this. Then buy ur crit dmg runes.
Win... but yeah MS runes, crit dmg and... Mana are my favs for ashe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiokhen

Senior Member

01-26-2010

I went Critical Chance built accidentally. Is good enough or Critial Dmg is better?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

servedogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiokhen View Post
I went Critical Chance built accidentally. Is good enough or Critial Dmg is better?
Critical chance might help you early in the game get a couple more last hits; however, late in the game many of the items you have will boost your crit chance high enough the crit damage will give more dps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wildfire393

Senior Member

01-26-2010

This depends on what Ashe build you want:

DPS Ashe (stack attack speed and crit chance stuff like Phantom dancer for sustained autoattack rapage): Armor Penetration runes/quints, attackspeed or crit chance glyphs/seals

Burst Ashe (focus on pure damage to take advantage of the guranteed crit of her passive, use Arrow + volley + autocrit for a quick burst, then back off): All crit damage.

High ELO Ashe (focus on survivability and utility): some offensive rune (crit damage, attack speed, armor pen, crit chance) in Marks, Flat HP in Quints, flat mana regen in Seals, Cooldown reduction in Glyphs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moonlight66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

01-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
This depends on what Ashe build you want:

DPS Ashe (stack attack speed and crit chance stuff like Phantom dancer for sustained autoattack rapage): Armor Penetration runes/quints, attackspeed or crit chance glyphs/seals

Burst Ashe (focus on pure damage to take advantage of the guranteed crit of her passive, use Arrow + volley + autocrit for a quick burst, then back off): All crit damage.

High ELO Ashe (focus on survivability and utility): some offensive rune (crit damage, attack speed, armor pen, crit chance) in Marks, Flat HP in Quints, flat mana regen in Seals, Cooldown reduction in Glyphs.
Read your other post on AD vs IAS ashe. Listen to the man, as another ashe player, I think he's got it right on.

I use almost the same build as "High ELO Ashe": armor pen for marks, CD reduction in glyphs (still working on this), the only diff is I use hp/regen in seals and +dmg in quints.

This is so I can harrass even more at the early game where I'm typically mid.

The way you want to build your runes also depends on how well it synergizes with your playstyle / masteries. For example I have 3 points in mana regen from utility, so I don't need the flat mana regen from runes. (I use 19/0/11).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonkeyBalls

Senior Member

01-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight66 View Post
(i use 19/0/11).
wat