New Free Champions (Week 9)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diddums

01-25-2010

I would really like to see singhed on the list as he has not been a free champion for a LONG time.

MelodyOddity

01-25-2010

anivia pl0x ^.^

Ignetos

01-25-2010

Why not put Nidalee in one of the weeks im itching to play her, so I know wether or not to buy her.

jezzy

Recruiter

01-25-2010

gragas or spartan guy coming?

Woozard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2010

So many people will be playing my Kassadin soon... Seeing many of them suck with him will be heartbreaking. Oh well, time to use a different champ as my main for that week. :P

Nokturnalex

01-25-2010

I just got this game this saturday after playing dota on and off since it came out. Have to say twitch needs a nerf, basically it's just the range of his attacks (normal and ability) that seem to shoot way too far. After playing as fiddle I was like WTF? Fiddles attacks i basically had to run up and give the enemy hero a hug to hit them and with twitch I was just sneaking up behind people and owning the hell out of them. Spray and Pray shoots farther then towers and it's aoe? I see how it combines with expunge to make it do insane aoe but even if it was just a 1k range boost it'd be awesome.

The other 9 heroes seem fairly balanced but everytime I play twitch in a pug game i easily go 10/1 kill-death ratio and I only die when I get cocky and chase too far thinking I'm a god because I own every hero I engage 1vs1 easily. The entire enemy team literally had to hug each other the entire match while they pushed one lane to avoid me just picking em off 1 by 1 and as soon as I popped i'd see every enemy hero popping all their cooldowns on me. Had my brother start playing Kayle and we just rape every game. (Kinda hard to kill an invincable twitch)

All in all I like the game and all the new heroes cause I've been bored with dota's heroes for awhile, but I really miss all the cool items from dota like Manta-style and the windwalk weapon. (Forgot name, it's been awhile) And I seriously think some balance issues need to be addressed.

Just my 2 cents.

Yana

01-25-2010

Twitch is very OP at very low ELOs. That's because there's always somebody who feeds, and in that situation Twitch can rapidly capitalise on that and get fed fast, especially since the feeder can't see Twitch coming.

In mid Elos (no idea about high), he's powerful, but mostly fine. He tends to get shut down a lot, and most of the CC ends up getting thrown his way rapidly. People also get oracles / wards, which stop him positioning himself for his ult. Plus in the lanning stage, he's nothing special

Ed the Fed

01-25-2010

@ RiotChris

What day will the week 10 champs be released?

I want to try Pantheon - Rawr!

Lawful Cupcake

01-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnalex View Post

All in all I like the game and all the new heroes cause I've been bored with dota's heroes for awhile, but I really miss all the cool items from dota like Manta-style and the windwalk weapon. (Forgot name, it's been awhile) And I seriously think some balance issues need to be addressed.

Just my 2 cents.
Balance issues really aren't too big of a deal with Heroes, in my opinion. The only one who I think needs a slight nerf is Fiddle, and that would be the duration of his fear. When he can drain the majority of your health in the length of the fear, I have a problem with it. And if he's got his ult going, forget it. In team fights, it's almost guaranteed that one enemy will die.

What NEEDS to be mended is the matchmaking system. I'm tired of ending up in games with level 15s and lower against 25s and up. Games are no fun when your team is so bad that they feed your opponents to the point that you can't do anything to counter them.

Demonicle

01-26-2010

cool very nice cahmpions xD