What LoL has done to us.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fozzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

I woke up this morning and was going to hop on LoL to pass the time. After drinking myself into a coma seeing that the servers were down. I awoke at 12 to join. It said Busy so I thought I would keep trying. It has been 3 year sense that day... or 40 minutes. My wife left me and she took the kids. Is LoL leaving me to and taking my characters? I will file for custody of my heroes and take half of riots money in the divorce. What have I become.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

This is awesome.

DerangedNoobFTW

01-18-2011

So basically what your saying is... vlad is op?

Azreken

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FozzyDeBear View Post
I woke up this morning and was going to hop on LoL to pass the time. After drinking myself into a coma seeing that the servers were down. I awoke at 12 to join. It said Busy so I thought I would keep trying. It has been 3 year sense that day... or 40 minutes. My wife left me and she took the kids. Is LoL leaving me to and taking my characters? I will file for custody of my heroes and take half of riots money in the divorce. What have I become.
Must be nice to drink yourself into a coma on a Tuesday.

TakeTheBang

01-18-2011

Redbull Coma is the best Coma.

DocJoze

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerangedNoobFTW View Post
So basically what your saying is... vlad is op?
This made me lol extremely hard. It has nothing to do with the OP but i laughed like crazy.