Hiemer's ammo system with turents? why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternius Zephyr

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettycake View Post
Remember before when you were playing Heimer and if someone tried ganking you, your only option was to run? Yeah, well now you can quickly place 2 down at your feet and stand a chance 1v1. He'll actually be noticed in teamfights now too. Place 2, ult to slow, grenade the enemy team and hit all 5 with rockets.

Solid buff imo.
Firstly I havent been able to log in yet and test... but most of the time I am placing turrets on every CD and if the ammo max is 2 and the timer doesnt start until a charge is used (like Teemo's Mushrooms)... that basically means most of the time I am only going to have one available to begin with if I am in transistion or pushing/defending (which is no different than how it was). If I DO happen to have two charges though that is a different story.

I just dont like having incomplete information and until I have a chance to test it for myself I really can not say for certain.

Grunt666

01-18-2011

Heimer is back to OP.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

ITT: Turrent

Ninja Le

01-18-2011

...spelling error STFU dam...... lol srry completely forgot about hiemers cd havent played him in such a long time cuz he sucked.....

Gunflame

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebs530 View Post
seems like a long time to stock up on your turrets. 20seconds is quite a while.
It is affected by Cooldown reduction and if you have turrets outs you can still stack them. 40% CDR = 12 seconds (so 24 seconds to stack ammo for 2 turrets).

So you can just wait near you 2 old turrets, teleport to a ward/minion in some other place, place 2 turrets, activate ultimate and shoot missiles and grenades everywhere.

If you are constantly roaming ALL THE TIME and placing turrets ON EVERY COOLDOWN it will NOT help you much (only after you recall or you die it will be useful

midiout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

He has torrents ammo? I dun geddit.

YoungUnicorn

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternius Zephyr View Post
Firstly I havent been able to log in yet and test... but most of the time I am placing turrets on every CD and if the ammo max is 2 and the timer doesnt start until a charge is used (like Teemo's Mushrooms)... that basically means most of the time I am only going to have one available to begin with if I am in transistion or pushing/defending (which is no different than how it was). If I DO happen to have two charges though that is a different story.

I just dont like having incomplete information and until I have a chance to test it for myself I really can not say for certain.
Both charges were almost constantly up. With his ulti's CDR, 9/0/21 build and flat CDR blues, he was getting turrets every 18 seconds. Every time I went for a gank or a buff, he had both ready. I love this change.

Volimar

01-18-2011

My only beef is that they make you get lvl 3 on your Q to get your second turret. This slows down your rocket build up. Essentially, you still have to pick between turret Heimer or rocket Heimer in early game. That said, I absolutely love the other changes (other than the health per level reduction of the turrets).

Eternius Zephyr

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
It is affected by Cooldown reduction and if you have turrets outs you can still stack them. 40% CDR = 12 seconds (so 24 seconds to stack ammo for 2 turrets).

So you can just wait near you 2 old turrets, teleport to a ward/minion in some other place, place 2 turrets, activate ultimate and shoot missiles and grenades everywhere.

If you are constantly roaming ALL THE TIME and placing turrets ON EVERY COOLDOWN it will NOT help you much (only after you recall or you die it will be useful
Forum issues are messing with my ability to post a bit so I am going to try this again...

25seconds - 40%CDR is 15 seconds.

Previously the CD on the turrets was 26/23/20/17/14 seconds and with 40% CDR (which you wouldnt have 40% CDR until mid game) makes it 15.6/13.8/12/10.2/8.4 seconds. This is a change he REALLY didnt need as it really hurts his ability to press sieges or defend late game.

CG Uz

01-18-2011

Its a nerf to his pushing power but a buff to sudden teamfights really.