High ELO Nasus question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HMS BUTTPEE

01-18-2011

Holy ****chugging thread necros batman!

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyyyyyy View Post
Holy ****chugging thread necros batman!
Gtfo.

This was in the guide list.

jetpotion

01-22-2012

If you farm every second in the game with q and autoattacks and build correctly.You can acheive a triple kill easily.build like this
merc treads,tri force,banshee veil or warmogs,atmas impaler,last whisperer or blood thirster or infinity edge,and frozen heart or guardian angel,sunfire cape, or any defensive items that works well

Carados

01-22-2012

That's not "high elo advice"

AMonkeyCourier

01-23-2012

That's utterly retarded advice, in fact. One would hope that idiots would grow out of rushing TF on a hero that only majorly benefits from the sheen proc which, you know, can be achieved with just a SHEEN and about 3k less gold.

Attico

01-25-2012

There is a really nice thread on Solomid suggesting a CD reduction tanky Nasus build.
It's based around the frozen heart and a Spirit Vissage, triforce, and you decide more dps or tanky from here. The sweetness of this is a 1.7 sec CD gap on level 5 wither. Amazing to see a carry shut down again and again. Plus your SS will be far more effective with a very short CD, I'll warrant you get more DPS with this than by building a big AD item.
And all the posters mentioning Wither as a must level are right, I go SS next, with SF getting leveled to 3 a little later. Pushing too hard top will ruin ganks, mess up you SS farm, and open you up to ganks. better to farm slowly and efficiently early, then push when you are a force to do so
Just my 2 cents.

Wayneomac

01-25-2012

Find it odd that no one has mentioned building wriggles for lane sustain top. I'm not high ELO only around 1350. But if I have an aggressive ad top like talon or something I start cloth and five pots and build wriggles. Gives you armor dmg more life steal and permawarded top.

Cellerto

01-25-2012

People are focusing mostly on full item builds here, but how about early game Nasus?

How do you deal with champs that poke/harass non-stop? Nasus has great sustain IF you can actually get in and kill minions. Nasus seems so easy to counter if the opponent is very aggressive, since Nasus is very weak early game.

Some tough champs for Nasus to lane against.

Olaf -> He has almost as much lifesteal, a natural steroid if you harass him, and a free true damage ability with a very low cooldown. Every last hit you pay for.

Pantheon -> Can poke from range, stuns from range, and can block any counter harass pretty often.

Trynd -> No mana, can spin away when you wither or slow/debuff you forcing you to wither. Even if you can win early trades slightly, eventually you'll run out of mana slowing each other.

Fizz - > Can just dash around and poke you making it tough to counter attack.

Garen - > Can spin out of wither, and silence when you go in to last hit. Runs you out of mana fast if he's agro.

Morde -> No mana, can poke from good distance every time you last hit, hard to harass to keep his sheild down because you need to farm. Runs you out of mana fast.

GP -> Just parrrleys you all day, and oranges off wither. You run out of mana fast if you try and counter harass. Once you get some armor it gets a lot better though.

Even with full yellow armor, full mr blue, 21 in defense, Nasus just can't and shouldn't really trade early. Once you get to level 6 or 7 and can get a few defensive items, things get easier, but a good opponent will really deny Nasus hard early. Then you fall behind and have trouble catching up.

What do top Nasus players do when facing heavy harass?

BaII