New League of Legends Merchandise Available Now!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

01-17-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Summoners!

We are very excited kick off the inaugural weekly update to the League of Legends Merch Store. As we go forward, we’re hoping to have new updates for you each and every week to keep you in the loop about our latest swag.

This week, we are very excited to announce that our once generic product displays have been replaced with some truly stunning model shots of our very own, very good looking Rioterz! As you can surely see, we have some pretty hot looking employees… I mean merchandise… here at Riot Games. Additionally, you might notice a few new designs sneaking their way into the catalog, including: a mini-logo, a mini-Mundo head, the Institute of War, and, of course, BROLAF!

Head over to the League of Legends Merch Store to check out these and other awesome products! And remember, to take advantage of the Merch Store Grand Opening promo code you’ll have to sign up and buy soon!

TrollButt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Needs more teemo plushies

BROLAF THE HULK

01-17-2011

Just make a plain white-T that says "DEMACIA!!!" And my life will be complete. Or even a picture of Urf with a caption "Learn Map Awareness."

218LoveCyst

01-17-2011

I want my gragas d1ck towel! to go along with my riot tee!!

Blahgeeha

01-17-2011

I am disappoint.
Was expecting an actual stuffed mundo head not a shirt.

Demize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

i can buy a shirt that says pendragon on it? sign me up.

Luciforms

01-17-2011

Aw, still no life size statue of garen spinning around that i could buy and put near a bush.

Kabigon

01-17-2011

Remember those Hello Panda cookie snacks? Make one of the Teemo variety.

LilDrood

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph15h View Post
Remember those Hello Panda cookie snacks? Make one of the Teemo variety.
While those things were ******* delicious, I highly doubt mushroom flavored Teemo ones would be...

ESL NightRage

01-17-2011

I think you need to reshoot some of those with different models, if you catch my drift.

1234511 ... 14