Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schadadle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikky View Post
who the **** is this psychohero noob, sounds like a scrub to me.
Forreal brotha. What sort of Shen goes off and pushes a lane when a teamfight is about to happen with his ult down...?

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadadle View Post
So what you're saying is that you banned him for being mean and calling you bad while you turned around and treated him like an inferior for calling him "kid." And him flat our refusing to participate in a teamfight might make him bad, but you can't ban people for being bad. And if you could, then you should ban yourself for pushing a lane while your team is preparing for a teamfight when you're ult isn't up. No matter what the reasoning for your ban on him, you did the same to a certain extent.

Either take his ban away completely, or ban yourself for the same amount of time.
He apparently refused to team fight multiple times. ON PURPOSE. Not because he doesn't know how to play.

according to psyonic anyway

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call Me Zer0 View Post
Xiipp was being a troll. He didn't get a suspension for picking EZ like he says or just because he disapproved of a push on a tower.

Act like a troll, whine when it backfires.
I think you are a troll, ban time.

Also you don't seem to be getting the jiiiiist of things. Don't get in a tiiiiiff.

Magus of Java

01-16-2011

This is blatant abuse of power. Regardless of "why". He even admits it, by reducing it from 30 to 2 days. Someone that makes a decision based off of hurt feelings and personal bias shouldn't even have that power......imo

HappyAndHazy

01-16-2011

Sounds fair enough. Good thing we got the whole story before jumping to conclusions.

Although, I thought we were told a Riot employee cannot ban someone personally for something that happens in game, but another Riot employee has to witness it and decide to ban him. Dunno if that's true. Ah well.

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSeal View Post
I don't think getting pissed off over not getting to play Swain(without telling me you want him) and choosing to feed the enemy team all game while spamming "umadbro?" is considered "a bad day".
What the hell are you talking about?

ScubaSeal

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeryth View Post
3-3-10 = feeding?
Clearly you did not read what we were talking about. ;/

GeShaWuLun

01-16-2011

Chat logs please.

ScubaSeal

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcupine View Post
What the hell are you talking about?
I am talking about the random 5th players I usually get stuck with that make me wish I had a ban hammer. XD

Lv1 Squirtle

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus of Java View Post
This is blatant abuse of power. Regardless of "why". He even admits it, by reducing it from 30 to 2 days. Someone that makes a decision based off of hurt feelings and personal bias shouldn't even have that power......imo
Griefing and harassing is against the TOU.

What do you mean "personal bias"?