Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

well, if you weren't banned before, now you're gonna get banned for calling out on the forums.

Squirrel Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2011

I've never seen this name on the forums. As far as I know, he doesn't actually work for Riot. Have you tried to play since this? If he was actually going to ban you, he would do it immediately after the game. If you aren't, I would think it's safe to say he was just trolling you.

Edit: I just looked him up. He's Council, not Riot staff. Council people are just competitive players. He has no power to ban you.

Monkits

01-16-2011

Lol what the hell is this?

LeetStorm

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whist View Post
He banned your emotions?

I honestly feel you're leaving out a huge chunk of the story here. I feel you probably said some really stupid things that angered him and he defended himself by shooting back at you.
No you cant give someone a severe 1 month ban after playing a game with them and provoking them. Sorry if i was able to i would show you the entire chat from the game. Yes ill be honest i defended my self when he kept harassing me about picking ezreal . He kept provoking me by harssing me. you dont give someone a 1 month ban because they didnt pick who you wanted.

Zhitong

01-16-2011

A lot of competitive players (I'm not saying all) are well, serious about the game. Hence "competitive" otherwise there are a lot of jerks online too. I would just use the /ignore function.

Squirrel Lord

Recruiter

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiiPP View Post
No you cant give someone a severe 1 month ban after playing a game with them and provoking them. Sorry if i was able to i would show you the entire chat from the game. Yes ill be honest i defended my self when he kept harassing me about picking ezreal . He kept provoking me by harssing me. you dont give someone a 1 month ban because they didnt pick who you wanted.
Calm down. Like I said, he can't ban you. You're not banned, or if you are, it wasn't for this. PsyonicHero doesn't have that power.

LeetStorm

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel Lord View Post
I've never seen this name on the forums. As far as I know, he doesn't actually work for Riot. Have you tried to play since this? If he was actually going to ban you, he would do it immediately after the game. If you aren't, I would think it's safe to say he was just trolling you.

Edit: I just looked him up. He's Council, not Riot staff. Council people are just competitive players. He has no power to ban you.
No immediately after the game he bans me.

http://i51.tinypic.com/o7onxl.jpg

as you can see below i already contacted riot support about this but in the mean time im inconvienced. I spent money and RP on this. Just kinda upsets me who they give power to. He wasnt even a mature adult.

Gorchek

01-16-2011

0/10

EigenFace

01-16-2011

So...does this mean council members can ban you...or does this mean another riot employee was in the game? Because if it's the first one, that would be very disconcerting.

The third option if of course that it wasn't related to the game and was just a coincidence.

CaptainSoda

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiiPP View Post
No immediately after the game he bans me.

http://i51.tinypic.com/o7onxl.jpg

as you can see below i already contacted riot support about this but in the mean time im inconvienced. I spent money and RP on this. Just kinda upsets me who they give power to. He wasnt even a mature adult.
gg

That's all I have to say, gg.