Vote League of Legends on MMOSite: We call upon our summoners' voices once more!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shimrra3

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorcerrer View Post
As much as I like this game, and as much as there is a large player base, I'd hardly consider this an mmo. You only ever interact with more than 9 people. What's massive about that?
HoN is even less so, as has been said ...

Yeah their site keeps giving me "Vote Failed!" except one time where Best Gameplay gave me "No Repeated Vote is Allowed!" ... I'll just continue hitting buttons every so often.

And yeah a Corki-esque prize motivator would get more votes from the community.

hadji

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimrra3 View Post
Yeah their site keeps giving me "Vote Failed!" except one time where Best Gameplay gave me "No Repeated Vote is Allowed!" ... I'll just continue hitting buttons every so often.

And yeah a Corki-esque prize motivator would get more votes from the community.

If you open more than one tab at once, it won't work. I had to close each one, then open them singly.

Also, re: prize. Likely not worth the trouble, considering how many people are complaining that free stuff is somehow unfair to them.

Tuul

01-18-2010

my mouse fails to find proper motivation, perhaps for a unique skin upon victory ... i could be persuaded ...

Rexplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

Voted the last time. But my goodwill towards LoL is down the gutter since last patch was released (Udyr)...

ben4zwin

01-18-2010

Does anyone remember how rick astley won the European vma's when they released the rickvoter app, that would just vote for you. Someone, get on this!

VampireGamer

01-18-2010

Why the hell is HoN winning? If you watch the trailer most of their champs are LoL ripoffs and some other stuff came right out of WC3. I spotted an abomination and a meatwagon in there.

Riot guys, you have my votes. LoL must beat HoN!

Naje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

Voted, cmon people!

AlfaBlood BR

01-18-2010

hey, can i change my IP every time and vote ?!
cool (H)

Harua

01-18-2010

np we'll win this one too like last :P

Rexplosive

01-18-2010

Okay, I'm going to vote anyway. Last thing I want to see, after Udyr staying un-nerfed, is HoNtards bragging.