Tryndamere guide

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryoshi

08-10-2009

Tryndamere has always been a hero I have had a hard time playing. This guide is solid though, I used it last game and I didn't do too terrible.

+1

M0NGH

08-11-2009

I'm glad for that last part about tough enemies. The last time I tried Tryn, I was in a solo lane vs Ashe... Because it was a 4v4, nobody could lane with me too long without setting mid up to be down a person. , Their team also had articuno, fiddle and a 100% tank Tryn on their team...
No wonder I did terrible and felt the character couldn't do anything. I knew it wasn't his fault, his beard is too manly. I decided that I wouldn't be able to play him again until I grew a worthy beard.

One quick question, shouldn't he have a hairy chest? He doesn't cut his hair or shave his face but he waxes his chest regularly? Maybe it's a graphical bug.

Koslomac

08-11-2009

Trynd needs a longer bear and horns on his helmet, an axe instead of a sword and his title changed to viking king.

cwatz

Adjudicator

08-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0NGH View Post
I'm glad for that last part about tough enemies. The last time I tried Tryn, I was in a solo lane vs Ashe... Because it was a 4v4, nobody could lane with me too long without setting mid up to be down a person. , Their team also had articuno, fiddle and a 100% tank Tryn on their team...
No wonder I did terrible and felt the character couldn't do anything. I knew it wasn't his fault, his beard is too manly. I decided that I wouldn't be able to play him again until I grew a worthy beard.
Its the single largest flaw with melee characters right now. They "can" be very strong but its highly dependent on what they are facing.

I played a pretty solid team last night as jax and there strat was "mass caster aoe". Ive never felt so useless in my life and really didnt enjoy my first "learning jax" game.

Next thing you know we play a team of almost full physical dps and I feel like ****ing rambo.

Tryndamere works a very similar way. He "can" be pretty insane at times, but its just so dependent on what you are facing. The problem is there are far more counters out there to melee dps than there is food for them.

Krom

08-13-2009

Thanks a lot for this guide, its helped me to be a real man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xj08-_Rmq4

Nerdrage

08-14-2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw

NOW YOU'RE A MAN

This helped me out tons with ironing out some holes in my build like w/ Atmas (didn't know that existed till I read this lol) and now I beastrage face out of most teams with trynd.

/RAGE AT ASHE THOUGH, I have been able to avoid too much rape from most other heroes though, haven't found a cryobird thats managed to slowlock me yet though, then again most cryobirds i've seen have been really bad.

I usually roll with heal/ghost, though boost/ghost might save me from ashe and supergay rammus/nunu teams that slow lock you until you cry blood and piss tears.

May the beard be with you, always.

Slīck

08-14-2009

Hey, could you include his passive in your OP as well? It'd be really helpful

Pobelter

08-14-2009

I lol'd.

+1

Anansi

Adjudicator

08-15-2009

Very good guide, and possibly the best written, in terms of how the style fits the Champion.

Great job, sir!

Sigurd

08-16-2009

More info on the abilities, friend~

Q: Bloodlust
Passive: Whenever Tryndamere kills a unit, he gains 4% increased critical chance and 8% attack speed for 15 seconds (stackable 2/4/6/8/10 times.)
Active: Tyrndamere consumes his Bloodlusts, restoring 65 (+AP @ 4:1 Ratio) health for each.

W: Mocking Shout
Decreases surrounding champions' Physical Damage by 20/40/60/80/100, and enemies with their backs turned also have their Movement Speed slowed by 30/40/50/60/70%. Lasts 5 seconds.

E: Spinning Slash
Costs 30/60/90/120/150 Health
Tryndamere spins through his enemies, dealing 90/150/210/270/330 (+AP @ 1:1 Ratio) Magic Damage to enemies in his path.

R: Undying Rage
Tyrndamere becomes completely immune to death for 7 seconds, being unable to be reduced below 1 health. Also applies Bloodlust 3/6/9 times.

At level 18
2265 HP
72 Armor
112 Attack
0 Ability Power

123456 ... 8