1200-1300 Ranked Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xylch

01-09-2011

Why is it that in the 1200-1300 ELO range, I am being grouped with people who are brand new to ranked and not even rated yet.

This is very unfair and makes it extremely hard to get out of this ELO zone. The last two games I have played Ranked, I had multiple teammates who were unrated, while the entire enemy team was rated.

All unrated players should play with other unrated players, no exceptions (in Ranked).

Edit: This all applies to Solo Ranked queue.

Trefyr

01-09-2011

Because you start at 1200...

TheFezig

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trefyr View Post
^ This.

Also, while I do agree that it can be something of a disadvantage I also would argue that you can easily end up with multiple people who are unranked and of a higher skill level in your games. Not everyone who hasn't played ranked before is bad, and many people who play ranked and are around 1200 are.

I realize this argument has holes, I just wanted to make sure the situation was fully being considered.

Xylch

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trefyr View Post
I understand that you start at 1200, but there should be a separate queue for people who have not done their 10 games and been ranked yet. It is unfair to stick people who are new to Ranked and trying to figure out their ELO with people who already have an ELO.

It seems that the worst players are always the ones who do not have a rank yet. They pick completely useless champions with no synergy and then feed the hell out of the enemy team.